TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SA FINISHES SHELBY GT500 427 SUPER SNAKE AND 40TH ANNIVERSARY PACKAGES

UPDATE: Received notification my CSM# is 07XL0235.

Planning for a Feb delivery to SAI and hopefully a March pick up. Maybe on my birthday like I did in '07 when I took delivery of my GT500!

Ok, how may folks besides me placed a 40th order on Dec 31st?

Keith

The same rumor monger said 12 were placed on the last day. Only time will tell.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, and girls, we have stated on numerous occasions that when we have the numbers ready for release they will be released, until then they will not.

Chris

Chris, I understand that with the large number run of production cars but with an alleged run of under 300 over 3 years, the total should be easy to track as they are ordered and built :-) The breakdowns of colors and options would take longer, that I understand.

Chris, I understand that with the large number run of production cars but with an alleged run of under 300 over 3 years, the total should be easy to track as they are ordered and built :-) The breakdowns of colors and options would take longer, that I understand.

:yup:

Guys, and girls, we have stated on numerous occasions that when we have the numbers ready for release they will be released, until then they will not.

Chris

Yes sir. We will obey your every command.

Chris, can you be more specific?

yep, see below.

Yes sir. We will obey your every command.

redcard.gif

Yes, there is a very good reason ---- THEY DON'T KNOW!!! :hysterical3:

Oh we know, spiteful.gif

I don't understand how one can not understand that we are talking about cars that either just ended in production, or are still being produced. The Shelby Registry is something that I personally want to be correct (I'm sure all of you do too). Everyone here is very passionate about their car. Wouldn't it really suck to find out down the line that the numbers you had were wrong.

I sure don't want that to happen to me.

Just because we may have the numbers for certain models, does not necessarily mean we have all the numbers put together for all models. If we as the registry started publishing numbers, and it was for a model other than the one that is in your personal garage, would you not be upset because someone knew their numbers and you did not. I know I sure would, as would anyone else.

Kopac did not put the vintage registry together in a short period of time either. You also have to realize that we are talking about cars made 50 years ago with the vintage registry, our cars are still new.

Guys, great things are to come, but only when we are ready to go public with things will they be public. Be patient with us, please, as I know everyone will love the finished product, and the features that will be available to all of you when it is complete.

Chris

yep, see below.

redcard.gif

Oh we know, spiteful.gif

I don't understand how one can not understand that we are talking about cars that either just ended in production, or are still being produced. The Shelby Registry is something that I personally want to be correct (I'm sure all of you do too). Everyone here is very passionate about their car. Wouldn't it really suck to find out down the line that the numbers you had were wrong.

Just because we may have the numbers for certain models, does not necessarily mean we have all the numbers put together for all models. If we as the registry started publishing numbers, and it was for a model other than the one that is in your personal garage, would you not be upset because someone knew their numbers and you did not. I know I sure would, as would anyone else.

Kopac did not put the vintage registry together in a short period of time either. You also have to realize that we are talking about cars made 50 years ago with the vintage registry, our cars are still new.

Guys, great things are to come, but only when we are ready to go public with things will they be public. Be patient with us, please, as I know everyone will love the finished product, and the features that will be available to all of you when it is complete.

Chris

You start out by saying "OH WE KNOW :spiteful: " and then go on for 3 paragraphs on how you don't know?? My statement stands ---- THEY DON"T KNOW!!! :)

yep, see below.

redcard.gif

Oh we know, spiteful.gif

Chris

Works for me Chris.

yep, see below.

redcard.gif

Oh we know, spiteful.gif

Chris

Chris, Is this one of those, "you could tell us but you'd have to kill us scenarios"?

'Cause If you take the number, multiply times 2 (you know, to put off the powers to be) we can do the math. Besides we're just "dying" to find out and we promise not to tell. :shades:

I know for a fact production numbers on some Shelby's have been given out under the radar to the rumor monger. Here on the Forum this information is classified under The double Secret Probation rule, so lots of luck guys.. :violin:

I know for a fact production numbers on some Shelby's have been given out under the radar to the rumor monger. Here on the Forum this information is classified under The double Secret Probation rule, so lots of luck guys.. :violin:

Yeah but the "The double Secret Probation rule" is a supersedable precept " generaly succeed by the infamous "Triple Dog Divulgement Rule" (TDD) not to be confused with the "Let the cat out of the Damn bag Directive" (however simular) and must remain unsupplanted however difficult the resolve and notwithstanding Mr. Monger. :shrug:

Yeah but the "The double Secret Probation rule" is a supersedable precept " generaly succeed by the infamous "Triple Dog Divulgement Rule" (TDD) not to be confused with the "Let the cat out of the Damn bag Directive" (however simular) and must remain unsupplanted however difficult the resolve and notwithstanding Mr. Monger. :shrug:

You guys are killin me. :hysterical2:

Don't worry about "letting the cat out of the bag"!! That's the whole issue!! ----- They don't have the cat IN THE BAG to begin with!!:confused:

Don't worry about "letting the cat out of the bag"!! That's the whole issue!! ----- They don't have the cat IN THE BAG to begin with!!:confused:

This is official photographic evidence from the secret Shelby Divulgment file (caution, need to know basis only but since you're a 40th type it's ok)

craigscar.jpg

Archived