TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Extreme Duty Heat Exchanger or Steeda HE

dingo2008

if you just run on the street, the Steeda is more than enough. if you're gonna be running long track sessions than dual fan unit is better. think about it, if you're sitting in traffic the benefit of a dual fan is useless. you can always buy the Steeda and put your own fan on it. that being said, if the Shelby Store does the xmas 30% off sale again get the shelby unit.

if you just run on the street, the Steeda is more than enough. if you're gonna be running long track sessions than dual fan unit is better. think about it, if you're sitting in traffic the benefit of a dual fan is useless. you can always buy the Steeda and put your own fan on it. that being said, if the Shelby Store does the xmas 30% off sale again get the shelby unit.

huh? :hysterical: The fans help when you don't have airflow. Van discussed this numerous times. Especially useful for those that drive to all sorts of driving events or are on their way to the back roads.

Another question is the afco heat exchanger on the VMP tuning website the same as the Shelby heat exchanger on the Shelbystore.com?

There is a ton of info out there, spend a few minutes and do some searches here and on svtperformance in the mod section versus the for sale/store sections. Complete write-ups, installs, and pictures are all out there. Van also explains things directly which is better than what I or others can do...

Thanks you have all been great help maybe I will hold off until christmas time if you think they will have a 30% off sale......<SNIP

I'm hoping they do and I keep droping heavy hints to Robert!

They had a 30% off sale last year but I just wasn't prepared to drop the coin at that time. I am now and have been dropping them all over the place.

Phill

Where do I call to become a member so i get the discounts and how much does it cost to join and how long is the membership good for? and does it work on both the shelbystore.com and the carrollshelbymerchandise.com site. there is a diecast car on there i'd like to get a discount on as well as the dash plaque heat exchanger and car cover

Where do I call to become a member so i get the discounts and how much does it cost to join and how long is the membership good for? and does it work on both the shelbystore.com and the carrollshelbymerchandise.com site. there is a diecast car on there i'd like to get a discount on as well as the dash plaque heat exchanger and car cover

I thought there was a link from this site to join Team Shelby but I can't find it from this page.

I think it's right about 50 bucks ($49.99) to join and that's for one year.

You get a Team Shelby tee-shirt, sticker, Shelby Driving Machines publication, parts catalog and.....uhh, something else.....that I can't remember.

Plus you get to take advantage of the *many* sales for TS members during the year, access to two "restricted areas" of this forum (no big deal, really) and they allow you to post larger picture files than if you're not a TS member.

I just bought about $1500 (again, CRS/Can't Remember Sh....squat) worth of stuff from them so with 15% off, I saved about $225.oo and since my rear quarter window scoops cost about that much, you could say I got them for free and paid full price for the other items.

And I plan on taking advantage of the next "big" sale, if they have one. Last year they had a 30% off sale. I need a heat exchanger, a set of 4 Alcoa wheels, radiator, Baer Big Brakes, etc. so when it comes to the "big ticket items" I want, IF they have another 30% sale I'll be spending a TON of money and saving a TON of money. Last years 30% off sale *did* include the Baers (front and/or rear) and wheels, plus a few Kenne Bell Stage-III supercharger kits they had in stock.

I'll wait and if it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen....but now I'm a TS Club member so I can get in on the sales as Robert said future sales will be limited to TS Club members, not the GP.

Phill

Archived