TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 GT-H

davidbdzuris

I am trying to find out just where my GT-H resided before I purchased it from a muscle car dealer in Dayton Ohio. They provided me with all of the Hertz literature, Kruse auction flyer and paperwork, manuals, key fobs, tags and some cool signage etc...but could not tell me anything else.

When I purchased the car we knew it had California emissions but the front plate bracket was still in the trunk and never installed which seemed odd since I know Cali uses front and back plates. It also still had the small yellow Hertz sticker on the winshield which covered the Mustang logo from the factory.

Anyone able to locate history similar to this?

Thank You!

I am trying to find out just where my GT-H resided before I purchased it from a muscle car dealer in Dayton Ohio. They provided me with all of the Hertz literature, Kruse auction flyer and paperwork, manuals, key fobs, tags and some cool signage etc...but could not tell me anything else.

When I purchased the car we knew it had California emissions but the front plate bracket was still in the trunk and never installed which seemed odd since I know Cali uses front and back plates. It also still had the small yellow Hertz sticker on the winshield which covered the Mustang logo from the factory.

Anyone able to locate history similar to this?

Thank You!

Hi!

My 2007 GT-H #187 as the california emission, and for rental is located at Miami International airport.

For more infos concerning you car the carfax is a good source.

Ray

Hi,

I know that my car was based in Florida i guess also Maimi Int. Airport but I found this in my car between the top dash and the front window!

hotels.jpg

Most off them are from the Florida Keys.

GT-H's were very common in the Keys, My wife and I rented 316 from Ft. Lauderdale and drove the Keys all the way to Key West and saw 5-6 other GT-Hs on our trip.

Archived