TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fall Cruise in CT

RickD

Late Model Mustang Club of CT, Will be having the fall cruise on Sunday, October 17 with a rain date of October 24. The cruise will be throughout the state of CT, with a mix of highway and back road driving. This is not a race, please act accordingly. They will have a group lunch at Picklework Resturant. All crusie members will be responsible for their food bill including tip.

They will be departing the A&P parking lot on Webster square road in Berin, CT promptly at 11AM. They will begin gathering at 10AM. The route will be provided at that time, and maps will be available if need of the route.

I did the spring cruise, and had a real nice time it started in Meriden, CT and ended in Bethel, CT. They try to do about a 100 mile run.

Late Model Mustang Club of CT, Will be having the fall cruise on Sunday, October 17 with a rain date of October 24. The cruise will be throughout the state of CT, with a mix of highway and back road driving. This is not a race, please act accordingly. They will have a group lunch at Picklework Resturant. All crusie members will be responsible for their food bill including tip.

They will be departing the A&P parking lot on Webster square road in Berin, CT promptly at 11AM. They will begin gathering at 10AM. The route will be provided at that time, and maps will be available if need of the route.

I did the spring cruise, and had a real nice time it started in Meriden, CT and ended in Bethel, CT. They try to do about a 100 mile run.

Sounds like fun But I was told never to cross over into CT again. Something about me and bed bugs NY people!!!! :hysterical:

Sounds like a good time. Especially in October when there is still some foliage to see!

I'll try to make this if I can.

-yellow pony

• 3 weeks later...

Archived