TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Charlotte Area Events

07SS330

• 2 weeks later...

Wondering if any events or shows are planned for the Charlotte area, or if others would be interested.

SS330, are you a member of Carolina Regional Mustang Club? We meet the first Tuesday of each month at Captain's Galley in Matthews. They host several events during the year including a Performance Driving School at Carolina Motorsport Park and a fall show at Keith Hawthorn Ford. Also there are numerous Cruise-Ins year round ... including a really good one the 1st Friday of each month at South 21 in Matthews and another in Oakboro every 4th Friday. Lots going on in the area.

Jim

• 2 months later...

SS330, are you a member of Carolina Regional Mustang Club? We meet the first Tuesday of each month at Captain's Galley in Matthews. They host several events during the year including a Performance Driving School at Carolina Motorsport Park and a fall show at Keith Hawthorn Ford. Also there are numerous Cruise-Ins year round ... including a really good one the 1st Friday of each month at South 21 in Matthews and another in Oakboro every 4th Friday. Lots going on in the area.

Jim

Wow! I live two minutes from South 21 in matthews. Ive notice a lot of cars showing up when i drove by, but never knew there were Shelby's there. So is it the first Friday of every month?

The cruise-in's are the 1st Friday beginning, I believe, in April and lasting through October. From October through a small group usually shows up on 1st Saturday but these gatherings are kinda hit or miss due to the weather.

Google Cruise in Carolina for a monthly calender of cruise-ins state wide.

Jim

• 4 months later...

Archived