TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT500 Registry Now Active at Shelbyautos.com

GT500SC07

Now available at Shelbyautos.com you can register your GT500. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

GT500SC07 - I registered mine, but will this ever be a viewable file, or is it simply a place to input your registration information?

HSURB

Why input if you can't see it?

What is this info really being used for?

Who has access to this info?

I would hope in the near future the registry would be available for GT500 owners to view.

Maybe Ford or Shelby might send SVT certificates to registered owners.

Just to clarify, & most probably already know this, but this is NOT the same thing as being listed in the SAAC Shelby Registry.

It is my opinion that this list will be used by SA inc. as a marketing tool. Nothing wrong with that and I'm not trying to say it in a bad way. I would, however, like to see some kind of explanation on their website specifically addressing the intended purpose of this particular "Registry". That would keep folks like me from speculating.... :doh:

Just to clarify, & most probably already know this, but this is NOT the same thing as being listed in the SAAC Shelby Registry.

It is my opinion that this list will be used by SA inc. as a marketing tool. Nothing wrong with that and I'm not trying to say it in a bad way. I would, however, like to see some kind of explanation on their website specifically addressing the intended purpose of this particular "Registry". That would keep folks like me from speculating.... :doh:

+1 Call me selfish, but I see no reason to post unless I get some type of benefit from it.

Archived