TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another Huge thanks to AED (Shaun an Drew)

me32

I wanna give both Shaun and Drew at AED a Huge thanks for the great work they did on my car today. After Talking to Shaun on this past Sat he told me that i should have my tune looked at since adding the Cobra Jet throttle body an FRPP shorty headers ASAP before i keeping racing. so shaun and drew were both able to squeeze me in on this Monday. thanks to my buddy Dan(dwattsup) "he sold me his old L&M Super High Flow Plenum that was already at AED waiting for me 2 kill birds with one stone". Drew did a super Awsome job getting the TVS off an port matching the blower inlet to the L&M Super High Flow Plenum. he made sure the port match was perfect an the air flow would be smooth as can be. when that was all done and the car was put all back together it started up perfect with no problems. Next was on to Shaun for some top notch tunning. got the car on the dyno an did some great fine tunning and it made an amazing 661HP an 645TQ on 91 octane pump gas. im now at the point of some major supporting mods. im at the limits of the stock fuel injectors an fuel pumps, as at the pegging of the MAF. gonna need a Cobra jet Maf, 80lb injectors, an either new pumps or KB BAP.

Once again a Huge thanks to both Drew and Shaun at AED

here are the pics an dyno

DSC01648.jpg

DSC01649.jpg

DSC01650.jpg

DSC01651.jpg

DSC01652.jpg

DSC01653.jpg

DSC01654.jpg

DSC01655.jpg

DSC01656.jpg

DSC01657.jpg

DSC01658.jpg

DSC01659.jpg

DSC01660.jpg

DSC01661.jpg

Allen08GT500.jpg

http://i224.photobucket

Awesome! Love the route you've gone with your setup. Wondering if you're running the new 65mm TB or the 62.5? Also, are you running cats or no? Any noticeable difference in sound with the shortys? How much power did you make before those mods?

Awesome! Love the route you've gone with your setup. Wondering if you're running the new 65mm TB or the 62.5? Also, are you running cats or no? Any noticeable difference in sound with the shortys? How much power did you make before those mods?

thanks man. im running the FRPP 63.5mm throttle body, im not running cats on a modiftied mustang GT H pipe. i like the sound much better with the FRPP shorties over the stock mainifolds. that sound is much cleaner and smoothers, but i cant say if it picked up HP or not. but they work fine

Did you dyno the car at all prior to the TB/plenum and header install? If so, what were your numbers then?

i was going to but. when i got there, someone else was having there car checked out on the dyno so we went straight to pulling the blower off to get the work done

Archived