TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tony Sousa Show Santa Monica, CA 09/11/2010

JedCranium

whats that bump on your roof . had a nice day it was nice seeing you and Rob

JIM

:hysterical: That's the fantastic, air-brushed, matching Terlingua helmet that you did for me :happy feet: It looks wonderful! You really should open an air-brush painting deal on the side Jim...your work is first rate! :salute:

:hysterical: That's the fantastic, air-brushed, matching Terlingua helmet that you did for me :happy feet: It looks wonderful! You really should open an air-brush painting deal on the side Jim...your work is first rate! :salute:

its in the works im doing a few things for alex . and was approached at the saddle back show on sunday by a body shop to do some smaller custom stuff for his customers

JIM

Leann,

You have a sweet Terlingua. I truly enjoyed meeting you and your family at the show! Next time I'll show up sooner so I can park mine next to yours. Enjoy the Terlingua bash!!!

AJ

Leann,

You have a sweet Terlingua. I truly enjoyed meeting you and your family at the show! Next time I'll show up sooner so I can park mine next to yours. Enjoy the Terlingua bash!!!

AJ

Thanks AJ! It was great meeting you also. I'm glad you liked the changes I've made to the Gray Bunny. Truely, each Terlingua has it's own look and it seems each is a little different. I loved the Momo seats in yours and wish they had put them in all of them. Thanks for signing my trunk and adding to my knowledge of the Terlingua program. It was very insightful. I hope to see you and your wonderful Terlingua concept car soon. It would be fantastic to park side by side :salute:

Thanks AJ! It was great meeting you also. I'm glad you liked the changes I've made to the Gray Bunny. Truely, each Terlingua has it's own look and it seems each is a little different. I loved the Momo seats in yours and wish they had put them in all of them. Thanks for signing my trunk and adding to my knowledge of the Terlingua program. It was very insightful. I hope to see you and your wonderful Terlingua concept car soon. It would be fantastic to park side by side :salute:

Where do you run that Delicious Rabbit? :shift:

Where do you run that Delicious Rabbit? :shift:

:happy feet: I'm glad you like it! We Tungsten folks have to stick together (we know it IS the fastest color :hysterical: )....I'm in Southern California, and I've had it on the AAA Auto Club Speedway, and the Las Vagas Motor Speedway. In two weeks I'm off to the Terlingua Event in Texas. Then at the Chuckwalla Raceway, then it's going to SEMA. I also show the car at various Mustang shows, but I like driving it much better than showing her :hysterical: Thanks for asking!

:happy feet: I'm glad you like it! We Tungsten folks have to stick together (we know it IS the fastest color :hysterical: )....I'm in Southern California, and I've had it on the AAA Auto Club Speedway, and the Las Vagas Motor Speedway. In two weeks I'm off to the Terlingua Event in Texas. Then at the Chuckwalla Raceway, then it's going to SEMA. I also show the car at various Mustang shows, but I like driving it much better than showing her :hysterical: Thanks for asking!

Sounds like you have a blast with it.

I'm trying to drag out to Chuckwalla and will definitely be poking around SEMA. :happy feet:

Archived