TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2006 Shelby GT-H concept convertible

Larry T

Available on Ebay now.......hmmmm.....where did I put those winning lottery numbers again????

:headscratch:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170540071884

Interesting that the seller thinks they can flip the car less than 5 months later.

And that auction description...........................

Interesting that the seller thinks they can flip the car less than 5 months later.

This was an interesting post, wonder what the reserve is? Makes me want to add a rear spoiler to my Shelby. Very cool car with great documentation.

GG

Wow!!!!! And this Baby sold for $99,000 in Florida earlier this spring. Looking for the "right" buyer on this one.

QSS

Available on Ebay now.......hmmmm.....where did I put those winning lottery numbers again????

:headscratch:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170540071884

Definitely NOT one of the GT-Hs ever owned by Hertz. So does this car count as one of the 500 2007 GT-H convertibles OR does it count as the ONLY 2006 GT-H Convertible OR where exactly does it fit into the picture ??? Test mule, photo op car, personal car ???

Wow!!!!! And this Baby sold for $99,000 in Florida earlier this spring. Looking for the "right" buyer on this one.

QSS

Because these posts are going to be viewed years down the road lets clarify the B-J auction selling price. The car sold for $90k with a 10% buyers premium of $9k for a grand total of $99k

In regards what to call this car, I would say concept car fits the bill. I'm sure prototype car can also fit but since it was first built before a signed contract with Hertz existed for the 2007 cars I think concept fits better and thats what the CSM number reflects.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Archived