TEAM SHELBY FORUM

VERY DIFFERENT TROPHYIES

I will be doing a mustang- shelby international car show in 2011. want to know if you can tell me of someone who makes very unusual trophyies.please help if you can.there was a guy at carlisle ford show that made clocks using old carbs and fuel pumps, we can not locate him. carlisle could not find hime. Thanks Sam spicicci@comcast.net 1 509 467 7021

I will be doing a mustang- shelby international car show in 2011. want to know if you can tell me of someone who makes very unusual trophyies.please help if you can.there was a guy at carlisle ford show that made clocks using old carbs and fuel pumps, we can not locate him. carlisle could not find hime. Thanks Sam spicicci@comcast.net 1 509 467 7021

Sam...this could be a stretch, but my BMW dealer Body Shop Detail Mgr. makes that kind of stuff. He has pistons-on-rods standing on the piston, and he puts clock works in the con-rod hole. They are cool! He does all kinds of other custom work for people using engine parts. He is at Budds Collision in Oakville, Ontario up here in the Great White North. His name is Steve Kostecki. Here is is e-mail address...skostecki@buddsimportedcars.com.

Yes, (2) d's.

I will heads him up that you MAY be contacting him...no promises.

Good Luck, Chris

(Bikeboy)

Archived