TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Team Shelby version coming

robertlane

Robert,

How come you can do all these changes but you can't fix the CLASSIFIEDS Forum in the "MUSTANG DOES IT" section? When you click on it, it just "RE-Directs" you to the Top of the Index Page. It counts the Re-Direct Hits but it wont let you into the Classifieds. Why does it count the "Re-Directed" Hits?

I like it so far: very nice. Lots of blue! I would like the "View New Content" and "Today's Active Content" to work, though. :unsure:

Same here, when I click on "New Content" I get a Facebook error message. As I don't use Facebook (and won't) maybe I'm out of luck. Hope this is just a new version "glitch".

Well it's here!!! :banghead:

I wish the "View New Content" icon didn't throw some sort of Facebook error at me though! I really used those a lot!!

:lurk:

I was just going to come on here and complain about that:banghead:. I would rather not share all my facebook facts and pictures with everybody. The view new content link is the only one I use. Please fix this before all our lives are ruined. :angry22:

Now I just have to be patient and wait for the new Shelby AMERICAN strat to show up at my door.

Archived