TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT350 Shop Photos with Carroll Shelby

I snapped these yesterday - 09 Sept 2010.

60558-1.jpg

John Luft and Carroll Shelby.

60558-2.jpg

Carroll Shelby and John Luft discussing GT350 production.

Thanks for the pictures Robert. I see G.D. lurking in the background, and good to see Phil is still hard at it. The cars are in very good hands!

Yeah, you get a caliper color choice....just like you get to choose the car and stripe color... :hysterical:

If that were the case, I'd probably choose blue. Hmm, maybe chrome, or black- crap....Im glad thats not a choice now that I think of it. :confused::hysterical:

Yeah, you get a caliper color choice....just like you get to choose the car and stripe color... :hysterical:

If that were the case, I'd probably choose blue. Hmm, maybe chrome, or black- crap....Im glad thats not a choice now that I think of it. :confused::hysterical:

What no color choice??? Well then a big oops on my part. I guess I'm so used to the mod shop cars having a color choice I carried it over to the GT350.

Now about that stripe color...................

Steve

Any color as long as it is Nickle Anodized with blue letters. ;)

Any color as long as it is Nickle Anodized with blue letters. ;)

Really? Cool. That color combo sounds like it's PERFECT for the GT350.

White calipers would'a been 'too much' IMO.

Phill

Did anyone else notice the Ford truck in the background up on the lift..? (2nd pic) hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..

:lurk:

Think I will go :hide: now !

Greg

Uhhh, yeah, why?

Shelby makes the F-150 Super Snake truck too, ya know.

They had a orange/red one in there when I was there.

You *do* know about the Shelby SS truck.....right??? (check the "News" section of the Shelby American site for more info).

Phill

John fits the image of CEO

Yes, I agree.

He has a VERY professional appearance and if you read his bio, his resume fits the profile of a true CEO too.

I'm hoping he can bring good things to Shelby American and professionalisim would be a good place to start.

Companies don't fail, management does. I am also a firm believer in the (Roger) Penske motto: "no one plans to fail...they fail to plan".

Phill

Is it just me guys? With the effort they seem to put in paint protection all over the car, as they are in the build process.....what's with the front bmpr. cover sitting on cold hard potentially rough concrete? With all of the commotion around the build, all it would take is one 'kick' of that cover , and someone will have what looks like a curb scuff...from the factory!!! :hysterical:

Archived