TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The MMS Muffler Sound Clip Thread

vapor08GT500

Michael,

Help me out here if you can please. I have a stock 2007 GT500 ragtop, got some Pype Bombs on it and the better half is not happy. They sound great under WOT but otherwise she's not riding with me. So what I am after is no drone, almost stock interior sound level when cruising at steady speeds. When you hammer on it lots of deep tone like a late sixties 428 Cobra Jet. BUT still no drone. 50% of more throttle good nice sound outside, but inside no drone. I bet by now you're seeing a trend I HATE the drone that tends to be with all the systems I have heard or read about and not heard. I am a Magnaflow & MBRP WD, I can get them @ cost. But you seem to have a big following, but do your axle backs do what I am after. If you can guarantee they do I will buy and pay more than I could on other brands and be glad to do it. Looking forward to your reply, hope it's what I need.

Mark

This thread is designed to, allow all of us to post different combos with my MMS mufflers and comments. Please post sound clips or links to sound clips of your combos with my MMS mufflers and list what else is done to your car for others to see and hear. I thought that doing a thread with different combos and sound clips would be helpful rather that search many, many other threads that have already been posted the past 2 years. I have sold over 1000 of these mufflers so far.

As most of you probably have already seen that follow these threads I have multiple sound clips from idle, take off, wide open throttle, and drive bys of my MMS mufflers on this site. I developed these mufflers originally with a redesigned baffle design and an extra baffle for GT 500's with long tube headers. I tried every one of the off the shelf mufflers and couldn't find anything that had a great sound with out being too loud, so I worked with MAC and developed my new mufflers which I call the MMS's which are only available through me, and custom made for me, 20 sets at a time. They are hand made, fully polished and TIG welded with a 4" rolled tips. They are a direct bolt on for any 05-10 Mustang. Little did I know, the Mustang GT guys and gals started using these also and loved them too, even with headers. These mufflers pick up a minimum of 6 RWHP up to 18 RWHP depending on the cars mods. The standard SGT and GT-H mufflers were standard Ford mufflers with a nicer tip and really flow poorly, as do the stock GT and GT500 mufflers. If you still have an original set that hasn't blown up yet, put them in the garage somewhere and hold on to them as they will soon enough. If anyone wants a set, I sell them for $599 shipped anywhere in the lower 48states. I have 20 sets at a time made for me and they sell fast. I have sold over 1000 sets and have not had one complaint.

Here's the first group of sound clips on my 10 GT500...first with just the MMS mufflers, then with the Dynatech header packages that I sell and install too...

2010 GT 500 Sound Clips w/ MMS Mufflers; Before and After Headers

Alex

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Mark,

To say no drone would not be true. There is the least amount of drone with these over any of the other mufflers. I have yet to have a person get these and not be happy. I honestly believe you will love these.

Alex

• 3 weeks later...

5 more sets of mufflers will be done by this Friday.....still $599 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states.....

7 sets of Dynatech longtube header packages with hi-flow cats will be done on Monday.....$1249 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states....

Reply here and PM me if anyone wants a set.

Alex

OK...will do now....

I sell the Dynatech header packages for $1249 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. They are the only headers that allow you to remove the transmission with out removing the headers and they make the the most power of any header. They are 1/7/8" full length stainless steel headers, with 3" collector, X-pipe with high flow cats, all bolts, gaskets, and oxygen sensor extensions. Paypal is fine if you add the 3% fee, or cashier's check/money order....

Alex

• 5 weeks later...

One muffler for 07-09 GT500, will fit 10 too but the tips are flush with bumper instead of sticking out....

I have 5 more sets of these that will be finished next week...still $599 shipped anywhere int he lower 48 states....

Also have 4 sets of Dynatech header packages....here's the link:

4 Dynatech header packages...

Alex

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a link to pottydr's SGT at the bash WOT with my MMS mufflers....

pottdr SGT stock manifolds/cats MMS mufflers WOT

13 sets of mufflers shipped today....I have 2 sets of 07-10 GT500 mufflers finished and ready to ship that are not spoken for if anyone wants a set....$599 shipped anywhere int he lower 48 states...

2 sets of Dynatech header packages left....$1299 shipped

2011 GT500 mufflers have now been completed too....the first 2 people that install my new 11 GT500 system get them at my cost if they post install pictures and sound clips in this thread!!!

Alex

• 1 month later...

3 sets of 2011's have shipped so far. One set to PR, one to NY, and another to TX....PLEASE post pictures and sound clips here for all to hear.....

I have 2 sets of 05-10 mufflers in stock, and 6 sets of 2011's for both GT and GT500

Alex

• 2 weeks later...

3 sets of 2011's have shipped so far. One set to PR, one to NY, and another to TX....PLEASE post pictures and sound clips here for all to hear.....

I have 2 sets of 05-10 mufflers in stock, and 6 sets of 2011's for both GT and GT500

Alex

Alex:

Here is a link with the first pictures- MMS mufflres vs Stock can you see the difference? :happy feet:

http://s1190.photobucket.com/albums/z456/mytoy-gt500/

Thank you for the video Chris!! (2sharpie) I absolutely love your car!!!

Armando (MYTOY-GT500) thanks for the great pictures of the install on your 2011!!! You have the first set of my mufflers for a 2011 in Puerto Rico (there are 2 sets already on 07-10's) Thank you VERY much for the install pictures....please post some videos of the sound at idle and some drive bys. I am now ready to start selling the 2011 systems to any of you that want them as now 4 systems have been installed on 11's with no issues.

I have 6 sets in stock for 2011 GT and GT500, and 4 sets for 05-10 GT, 07-08 Shelby GT, and 07-10 GT500. Anyone that wants a set, PM me.

The Dynatech headers have been pushed to April 15th. Any of you that want to get in on a set of that run, let me know. I have 4 orders pre-sold. They are constantly on national back order and my sets get built first every time.

Alex

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I tried PMing you. says you cannot receive any new messages. I'm interested in a set for my 2007 GT 500. Do you have any sets left?

Thanks,

JR

Hi JR,

Yes, my message box keeps filling up!! I will clear some messages shortly. I have 20 sets that are finished, waiting for clamps. About 11 are spoken for.

Alex

• 2 weeks later...

Have 2 sets left in stock for 05-10 and 1 set for 11-12. Ready to ship. When they are sold another batch of 20 sets won't be made for a couple weeks. PM me if you are interested in a set.

Alex

This thread is designed to allow all of us to post different combos with my MMS mufflers and comments. Please post sound clips or links to sound clips of your combos with my MMS mufflers and list what else is done to your car for others to see and hear. I thought that doing a thread with different combos and sound clips would be helpful rather that search many, many other threads that have already been posted the past 2 years. I have sold over 1000 of these mufflers so far.

As most of you probably have already seen that follow these threads I have multiple sound clips from idle, take off, wide open throttle, and drive bys of my MMS mufflers on this site. I developed these mufflers originally with a redesigned baffle design and an extra baffle for GT 500's with long tube headers. I tried every one of the off the shelf mufflers and couldn't find anything that had a great sound with out being too loud, so I worked with MAC and developed my new mufflers which I call the MMS's which are only available through me, and custom made for me, 20 sets at a time. They are hand made, fully polished and TIG welded with a 4" rolled tips. They are a direct bolt on for any 05-10 Mustang. Little did I know, the Mustang GT guys and gals started using these also and loved them too, even with headers. These mufflers pick up a minimum of 6 RWHP up to 18 RWHP depending on the cars mods. The standard SGT and GT-H mufflers were standard Ford mufflers with a nicer tip and really flow poorly, as do the stock GT and GT500 mufflers. If you still have an original set that hasn't blown up yet, put them in the garage somewhere and hold on to them as they will soon enough. If anyone wants a set, I sell them for $599 shipped anywhere in the lower 48states. I have 20 sets at a time made for me and they sell fast. I have sold over 1000 sets and have not had one complaint.

Here's the first group of sound clips on my 10 GT500...first with just the MMS mufflers, then with the Dynatech header packages that I sell and install too...

2010 GT 500 Sound Clips w/ MMS Mufflers; Before and After Headers

Alex

Alex,

I am interested in your MMS baffled exhaust and the Dynatech 1 7/8 header. I would like a bolt on assembly from the engine to the mufflers. Do you use the stock mid pipe for the 2010 Shelby GT500 or is there something else that can be purchased?

Thanks,

Scott

Alex,

I am interested in your MMS baffled exhaust and the Dynatech 1 7/8 header. I would like a bolt on assembly from the engine to the mufflers. Do you use the stock mid pipe for the 2010 Shelby GT500 or is there something else that can be purchased?

Thanks,

Scott

Hi Scott,

Yes, you will re-use the stock mid-pipe. PM me and I can get the headers, X-pipe and mufflers going for you. Thank you.

Alex

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone have a video of 2011+ dynatech headers and mms mufflers?

Congrats on all the business Alex, they seem to sound great no matter what car they are on lol.

Dan

Thanks Dan!! They sure do sound great on any Mustang. I have a customer in Puerto Rico that put them on his car with longtubes and says it sounds great but never posted sound clips. I had another car in the shop we did long tubes on that went out of state with my mufflers too, it was a 2011. We were on such a time constraint that I never got sound clips myself, but did drive the car.

Alex

Thanks Dan!! They sure do sound great on any Mustang. I have a customer in Puerto Rico that put them on his car with longtubes and says it sounds great but never posted sound clips. I had another car in the shop we did long tubes on that went out of state with my mufflers too, it was a 2011. We were on such a time constraint that I never got sound clips myself, but did drive the car.

Alex

It's all good Alex, with the popularity of these things, videos are eventually going to be made.

Dan

Archived