TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The MMS Muffler Sound Clip Thread

vapor08GT500

This thread is designed to allow all of us to post different combos with my MMS mufflers and comments. Please post sound clips or links to sound clips of your combos with my MMS mufflers and list what else is done to your car for others to see and hear. I thought that doing a thread with different combos and sound clips would be helpful rather that search many, many other threads that have already been posted the past 2 years. I have sold over 1000 of these mufflers so far.

As most of you probably have already seen that follow these threads I have multiple sound clips from idle, take off, wide open throttle, and drive bys of my MMS mufflers on this site. I developed these mufflers originally with a redesigned baffle design and an extra baffle for GT 500's with long tube headers. I tried every one of the off the shelf mufflers and couldn't find anything that had a great sound with out being too loud, so I worked with MAC and developed my new mufflers which I call the MMS's which are only available through me, and custom made for me, 20 sets at a time. They are hand made, fully polished and TIG welded with a 4" rolled tips. They are a direct bolt on for any 05-10 Mustang. Little did I know, the Mustang GT guys and gals started using these also and loved them too, even with headers. These mufflers pick up a minimum of 6 RWHP up to 18 RWHP depending on the cars mods. The standard SGT and GT-H mufflers were standard Ford mufflers with a nicer tip and really flow poorly, as do the stock GT and GT500 mufflers. If you still have an original set that hasn't blown up yet, put them in the garage somewhere and hold on to them as they will soon enough. If anyone wants a set, I sell them for $599 shipped anywhere in the lower 48states. I have 20 sets at a time made for me and they sell fast. I have sold over 1000 sets and have not had one complaint.

Here's the first group of sound clips on my 10 GT500...first with just the MMS mufflers, then with the Dynatech header packages that I sell and install too...

2010 GT 500 Sound Clips w/ MMS Mufflers; Before and After Headers

Alex

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a near stock 07 GT500 with stock manifold, and stock X-pipe with my MMS mufflers. This car is owned by glroy who drives his GT500 from Canada every year to have us do modifications to his car. Over 15K miles have been put on them so far and both him and his wife still love them!!!

Stock 07 GT500 w/ MMS Mufflers

My Vapor 08 GT500 with Dynatech longtubes, X-pipe with high flow cats, and my MMS mufflers. I also sell the Dynatech header packages for $1249 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. They are the only headers that allow you to remove the transmission with out removing the headers and they make the the most power of any header. They are 1/7/8" full length stainless steel headers, with 3" collector, X-pipe with high flow cats, all bolts, gaskets, and oxygen sensor extensions.

08 GT500 W/ Dynatech Longtubes. X-pipe W/ High Flow Cats, MMS Mufflers

Alex

Good day all.

I can attest to the sound of these special order Mac mufflers. Here are a couple of clips from my car. The first is a burnout and the second is just around the neighborhood. WATCH THESE ON A HIGH QUALITY COMPUTER WITH A GOOD SOUND SYSTEM...LAPTOP WILL NOT DO IT JUSTICE!

I love these things and am always getting compliments on the sound of the car. One other thing is that you can not get a true sense of how good these sound over a video....they haver to be experienced in person with the car under load. Idle is deep rumble and under load is pure music!

th_Burnout.jpg

If any aftermarket mufflers could come with a satisfaction guarantee, it would be these. I would also suggest the KR H pipe be added at the same time, as I did.

SLC

EDIT Removed 2nd clip due to poor video quality

Alex:

Dynatech huh. Are they they difficult to install on our cars? does the motor have to be jacked up?

Rich

Thanks for the sound clips and testimonial Rich!! I couldn't make the second ones sound good on my computer, but it is a laptop.

The Dynatech headers are the easiest install of all the headers out there, plus make the most power and torque. You can also get the trans out of the car without removing the headers which none of the others, is that possible.

Several people I have sold the Dynatechs have installed, in their garage, on jack stands in a weekend themselves with out jacking the motor up, or dropping the K-member. You can see the install on my car on the link at the bottom of my sig....

Hope you are well!!!

Alex

Just got mine yesterday. Install went well with no problems. Alex is correct these thing sound awesome. Not to loud, but not quite. They have a deep sounds that is just perfect with the Dynatechs. Quality and finish is perfect. Could not ask for more. I will try to get some sound clips up.

Thanks James, please get some sound clips and post them here when you can!!

I have 2 sets left until the next batch is anyone wants, a set, PM me. They are $599 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states.

Alex

Here are some more sound clips. One of the road race cars we have done work on. It is an 05 GT with upgraded brakes, suspension, and cage. We also installed my Dynatech longtube header package with hi-flow cats and X-pipe and my MMS mufflers.

Here are some clips for those of you considering my MMS mufflers with headers on any 05-10 Mustang GT, or 07-08 SGT:

4.63V W/ Dynatech Headers & MMS Mufflers

Deceleration MMS Mufflers & Dynatech Headers

Drive up MMS Mufflers & Dynatech Headers 4.63V

Alex

Here's a link to some sound clips that 09troublemaker made on his 09 GT500 with Kooks headers and high flow cats and my MMS mufflers:

09 GT500 W/ Kooks Headers, High Flow Cats & MMS Mufflers

Alex

And after 12 prior combination's and disappointments. I'm pleased to say I hit lucky #13! I could not be happier with these mufflers. Now my girl sounds the way a GT500 should!!!

I've only had these on for a short amount of time. The amount of compliments I've receive is unbelievable.... I.E. the other day,went through Wendy's/drive thru with my son and noticed a ton of imports hanging out...We decided to park and eat outside, when I noticed 10+ people coming from that crowd to say.....Damn it man-that 500 sounds bad ass-wicked as hell, we heard you coming up before we even saw the car...blah-blah-blah.......They were so pumped up that my 7 year old tells them, take it easy guys.......LOL

Moral to the story-great product, and overall great sounding piece :)

And after 12 prior combination's and disappointments. I'm pleased to say I hit lucky #13! I could not be happier with these mufflers. Now my girl sounds the way a GT500 should!!!

I've only had these on for a short amount of time. The amount of compliments I've receive is unbelievable.... I.E. the other day,went through Wendy's/drive thru with my son and noticed a ton of imports hanging out...We decided to park and eat outside, when I noticed 10+ people coming from that crowd to say.....Damn it man-that 500 sounds bad ass-wicked as hell, we heard you coming up before we even saw the car...blah-blah-blah.......They were so pumped up that my 7 year old tells them, take it easy guys.......LOL

Moral to the story-great product, and overall great sounding piece :)

Thanks for the testimonial Brian. I know after 12 other combos you are certainly picky with sound like me. That is why I felt confident you would love these. I was in the same boat with not being happy with any off the shelf muffler, and that is why I developed these. Everyone that has bought them from me have just loved them!! :happy feet: :happy feet:

Alex

• 3 weeks later...

Any news on Exhaust parts for the 2011? I'm sure the full system would work, but any news on a 2-3/4 catless H pipe or anything in the works?

I won't be doing any catless 2/3/4" H-pipes for these but believe Jared at Lethal is. I am working on the 2/3/4" 2011 GT and GT500 MMS catback as we speak....shoudl be done soon...

Alex

• 2 weeks later...

I have sold a couple sets to those with an off road X so hopefully someone that got mufflers from me will post some sound clips if they have an off road X and my mufflers.

I have 3 sets left of these mufflers until the next batch....$599 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. I also have 2 header packages available....$1249 shipped.

Here is a link to pottydr's build we did on his daughter's SGT. We installed a Kenne Bell, some other goodies, and my MMS mufflers...there are pictures and several sound clips in the thread.....

porrydr's SGT Kenne Bell Build Thread

• 2 weeks later...

I won't be doing any catless 2/3/4" H-pipes for these but believe Jared at Lethal is. I am working on the 2/3/4" 2011 GT and GT500 MMS catback as we speak....shoudl be done soon...

Alex

Alex, I'm very interested in your cotume MMS mufflers. Please e-mail me on how can I order a set for my 09 GT500. My e-mail is javservice@bellsouth.net. I think they sound perfect and I want a set. Do you have a website store where I can order them? Thanks

Alex, I'm very interested in your cotume MMS mufflers. Please e-mail me on how can I order a set for my 09 GT500. My e-mail is javservice@bellsouth.net. I think they sound perfect and I want a set. Do you have a website store where I can order them? Thanks

Welcome to Team Shelby!!!

Email sent....

Alex

Here's a video sound clip that I took of Mywickedshelby's exhaust system recently after being modded by Alex with his MMS mufflers installed. I am impressed!! I hope Michael doesn't mind I posted it.

Not at all Sean..........everyone should hear how awesome it sounds..............it was a thread like this that convinced me to take the plunge! :happy feet: :salute:

and Im thrilled that I did.....great call Alex...... :salute:

Not at all Sean..........everyone should hear how awesome it sounds..............it was a thread like this that convinced me to take the plunge! :happy feet: :salute:

and Im thrilled that I did.....great call Alex...... :salute:

You bet....I knew you'd love em....

Alex

Archived