TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The MMS Muffler Sound Clip Thread

vapor08GT500

It's all good Alex, with the popularity of these things, videos are eventually going to be made.

Dan

I know...I encourage people to take videos and post in this thread, that is the whole reason I have this thread, but 95% of the people that get these mufflers from me never post, even though they love them!! :headscratch:

Alex

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok...so here is my dilemma....I have had KR's on my 2008 gt500 with high flow catted x pipe...IMO they just sound TOO obnoxious at WOT.... will these sound better? do you have a clip of someone with high flow catted x pipe and these??? very interested...thx

Any muffler will be loud with high flow X-pipe. These do sound much better than the KR's though. Have sold them to many with your combo and they have been happy. No one has posted sound clips of them though!! If you get a set from me, please post sound clips!! I have 1 set in stock. $599 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states.

Alex

• 3 weeks later...

Alex,

I have a 2012 with ARH that I just installed. I also have the Ford Racing Axle back set up on and......it sounds like hell! Very disappointed. Not that I didn't expect it to be loud, it's just the mufflers have a hollow "tin can" sound. I get a bad crakel between 2k and 3k RPMs. Sounded great with the stock manifolds but with the long tubes on it makes me wanna cry. Have you herd of anyone else having this issue with this set up?

Alex,

I have a 2012 with ARH that I just installed. I also have the Ford Racing Axle back set up on and......it sounds like hell! Very disappointed. Not that I didn't expect it to be loud, it's just the mufflers have a hollow "tin can" sound. I get a bad crakel between 2k and 3k RPMs. Sounded great with the stock manifolds but with the long tubes on it makes me wanna cry. Have you herd of anyone else having this issue with this set up?

Yes, that is why we developed my MMS mufflers, for cars with longtube headers.... :hysterical:

If you want a set, PM me....

Alex

Alex,

Yes, that is why we developed my MMS mufflers, for cars with longtube headers.... :hysterical:

If you want a set, PM me....

Alex

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any muffler will be loud with high flow X-pipe. These do sound much better than the KR's though. Have sold them to many with your combo and they have been happy. No one has posted sound clips of them though!! If you get a set from me, please post sound clips!! I have 1 set in stock. $599 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states.

Alex

How much you pay me?

• 2 weeks later...

@vapor08GT500, I'm looking to purchase a pair of mufflers. I tried to PM you but your mail box is full.

Sorry, I haven;t been on for a while...been really busy. I will clear some PM's tonight. I have 3 sets in stock.

Alex

@vapor08GT500. Please check your PM.

PM responded.

Any of you that would like to email me direct, my email is Alex@MackenzieMustang.com I get alot of PM's and my box fills up fast, so emailing me is much better. Thank you.

Alex

• 1 month later...

Here is a link to a thread I started for a Dynatech header package and MMS muffler sale good through midnight Jan 1st, 2012, or until they sell out:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/72046-dynatech-longtube-header-packages-and-mms-mufflers-on-sale-until-midnight-jan-1st/page__fromsearch__1

Alex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

One set of my mufflers left until the next batch of 20 will be made. If any of you want a set ($599 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states) or a Dynatech header package, let me know. Please email me direct Alex@MackenzieMustang.com as my PM box fills up too fast.

Here's a set that we installed on a 2012 Boss 302 last week...they sound amazing!! Customer is supposed to send some sound clips...

2-8-12023.jpg

2-8-12024.jpg

2-8-12025.jpg

2-8-12026.jpg

Alex

Archived