TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby High Performance Cooling System

I'm debating on ordering this option. Can anyone tell me if it would be beneficial to order this?

I was recently at a car show and someone had a 2008 GT500 he informed me that a high performance cooling system is a must.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks.

You were told right Venom. You live in a region that gets fairly hot, and even at 60 degrees, heat soak is a problem. If you order the supercharged GT350, you should go with the cooling package, or your car's supercharger will be putting out half power within two or three laps.

If you dont drag or track, then it is a waste of money. No heat soak at car shows. :hysterical:

You were told right Venom. You live in a region that gets fairly hot, and even at 60 degrees, heat soak is a problem. If you order the supercharged GT350, you should go with the cooling package, or your car's supercharger will be putting out half power within two or three laps.

If you dont drag or track, then it is a waste of money. No heat soak at car shows. :hysterical:

That s exactly how I will be using this car for shows but I still might take it 300 or 400 miles up the road for an extended run. Of course abiding by the laws of the road. :rolleyes:

It gets hot in South Florida even in the wintertime. I might have to take the dive and fork over some cash for this one.

I am getting one if they ever start sending completed units to Shelby or might just have my local wrench add it like I did with my gt500 but I'd get it brotha.

Archived