TEAM SHELBY FORUM

full exhaust

softy

Hey softy, I'm running the full Bassani 3" with stock manifolds and offroad x. I like it, it sounds good, the quality is top notch, and it has the drone between 1800 and 2200 RPMs which is pretty typical. I'm considering long tubes, so I'm thinking of selling it. If you're interested, let me know, and maybe I can save you a few dollars.

any one running full bassani? is it a nice piece? do you like it?

any one have kooks with magnaflows? do you like it?

need help for full exhaust. please help.

I have kooks with high flow cats and roush off road out the back, sounds badddddd assssssss, but it is loud at wide open throttle. Probably too loud in most cases for the police. I am getting ready to try borla axle back stingers or magna flows to help out with the loudness. Kooks fit very well and are well made headers. I had mine coated to help with heat.

I have kooks with high flow cats and roush off road out the back, sounds badddddd assssssss, but it is loud at wide open throttle. Probably too loud in most cases for the police. I am getting ready to try borla axle back stingers or magna flows to help out with the loudness. Kooks fit very well and are well made headers. I had mine coated to help with heat.

what do you have comming out of cats? 2.5" or 3" ? is it a 2.5" cat back?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived