TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT350 Waiting Game

BIKEBOY

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AAARRGHHHHH, waiting should come with a gun and a bullett!!! :fool:

I have done well over the last few months, but this week has been like listening to a baby crying non stop...oh wait, my baby HAS been crying nonstop this week. :cry: Teething :baby:

• 2 weeks later...

I already know when my car can be picked up. And there is no MAYBE about it!!! :happy feet:

Warren, let me guess, sometime between now and years end :jackinbox: ..... sorry buddy had to do it, I know, I know always one smart ass in the crowd.

I want to see these getting into the hands of the people that bought them, and for my own two selfish reasons (McGuirk & Pecota), so between the two of them, maybe I can get a little wheel time :shift:

Here's to you getting it in the immediate future!

Its more of a question of when I can pick it up. Hopefully, I can figure this out. Got a wife that just came down with mono, and an event in Terlingua. Good news is, Terlingua is almost halfway to vegas, and I will have my truck and trailer! I'll know more on Monday as far as a plan. :happy feet:

Mono, I wasn't anywhere near your wife! And that step stool I left outside your bedroom window, it isn't mine!

Sure. Next you are going to say that you know Mike Stacy.

I have a feeling we're going to pay for this somehow...some way. Only after the bunnies mulitply though :hysterical:

Perhaps I misspoke. I guess should have said last week would be a waterboard moment for all those waiting.

Sorry to hear about the additional delay gents, but it looks like there's finally a light at the end of the tunnel and no, I don't mean a freight train coming at you.

This soooo reminds me of the old days with the SGT in the old forum! The good'ol days! ;-)

It's ok..the cars WILL come and you WILL be happy and soon after it will all be forgotten.

I'm hoping there is a 2012 GT350 so I can use my bonus to buy one, at least that's my plan! So thanks to all you early adopters who are helping SA work out the kinks I look forward to joining you on the open road one day soon!

:shift:

This soooo reminds me of the old days with the SGT in the old forum! The good'ol days! ;-)

It's ok..the cars WILL come and you WILL be happy and soon after it will all be forgotten.

I'm hoping there is a 2012 GT350 so I can use my bonus to buy one, at least that's my plan! So thanks to all you early adopters who are helping SA work out the kinks I look forward to joining you on the open road one day soon!

well these things are taken so looooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg they might have to re-vin them to 2012's! :headscratch:

geez, shelby drop the ball on these cars. thinking it might be best to push my customers to new BOSS 302's now.

• 4 weeks later...

I would bet $20 bucks that there will be a 2012 GT350 offered. Why the heck not ?

Sounds good... Please push your costumers to the 302.... It will make our cars more limited.... Thank you

I dont think I understand your comment....you think if Shelby builds another 1000 GT350s, its going to make what car more limited? The GT500? The Shelby GT? The Terlingua?

If you mean the 500, umm, yeah...only about 35000 built so far. Welcome to the exclusive club.....your membership sticker is in the mail.:hysterical3:

ah, yeah, I totally had you backwards on your comment. Yeah, I for one couldnt be happier with the BOSS coming out. It will be just another car to pass on the track!!

So let me amend my previous statement:

Welcome to the 350 club! Where you actually DO get some pretty unique things with membership! (If you do the museum delivery, a bunch of cool shwag!!)

Archived