TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby 40th year package

ILSTANG

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got this email today from John. Sounds like they will be making available some significant blower options to improve performance. I am glad I waited.

To all 40th Anniversary GT500 owners:

Great News! We are nearing the time to start taking deposits, assigning CSM numbers for the 40th Anniversary packages, and scheduling cars for the conversion.

As many of you guys know, the GT500 is already an absolute beast in it's stock form. But when has Shelby ever been satisfied with stock?

Our Research and Development Team has been working with the GT500 to see what more they could squeeze out of it.

What did they do? Hold on to your seats...

3 weeks from now, Shelby will be anouncing BIG news. News that is so great, so hot, SO BIG, we have held off on calling you back, so we will be able to offer these upgrades to you.

Please don't rush to the phone, I can't tell you. What I can say, I have.

I'm looking forward to speaking with all of you guys. And I can't wait to spill the beans.

You can NEVER have too much horsepower!

John Walker

Director of Sales

Shelby Automobiles Inc.

Here is a copy of the letter that was sent

Here is a copy of the letter that was sent

I know they are busy, I called almost a week ago and the message machine was full <_< and referred me to email john so I did EITHER MY EMAIL WAS LOST OR HE IS JUST TOO BUSY, OH WELL :headscratch: . I'd offer my services to help take phone calls, all I would ask is he tell me what the surprise is going to be, I won't tell!! I think that would be a small price to pay for my help with returning email and phone calls, right?? :hysterical: Gotta get ready for work, later :reading:

Archived