TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Texas Shelby 350

Easy answer to this question. Me. I will say that it is going to be REALLY "iffy" for my car to be ready by then, and, unfortunately, if they were to bring it to me at Granbury, it would likely just have to sit next to the track since the 5.0 doesnt come pre-broke in.

If I can get the car before the event, say somewhere around Sept 23-28, then I can get the car broke in really well before I put it out on the track and get used to the handling too.

If its not gonna be ready by then, they might as well hold it until the Bash in January. There isnt another event between October 10- January 10, so all I would do with it is two cars and coffee monthly events...

I dont know if it will be ready for me or not, Im really hopeful, but I dont want to put myself in a position to get disappointed. Its really at a bittersweet point with this car's build. I never dreamed it would be dropped off by May 15th, and still not have it 5 months later but here we are. I know SA is doing everything humanly possible to get it done ASAP, and all we can do is hope it all goes together without a hangup. If that happens, gold, if not, then we will have a GT350-less GT350 event. :hysterical:

Im not much for patience...I have to admit that. :confused:

Warren, If your car arrived partially done with boxes of parts with instructions in Chinese you'd be up all night working to get it together to drive it! Don't give us this mature " I would need to carefully ease the car into service" We all know you would be like a kid with a new bike at Christmas!!

Doc Scott

Archived