TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cali Special Question

KobraII

Is it possible to get the GT/CS without the rear diffuser? Me and my father got into a heated debate about this. He says the GT/CS he worked on didn't have a rear diffuser, but I say differently

Is it possible to get the GT/CS without the rear diffuser? Me and my father got into a heated debate about this. He says the GT/CS he worked on didn't have a rear diffuser, but I say differently

NO.

The GT/CS package is a package deal. No delete options available on the Pkg. I own one and ordered it, and know from the ordering experience.

Rob,

Do you have a cover for your GT/CS. Is there one specifically for the GT/CS. I am inquiring for my Shelby GT and trying to find the best fit. Is there alot of extra room for the spoiler?

Thank You,

Chris

I have the cover from Moss motors. Part # 055-461. It was $149.95. It is soft and Flannel on the inside. It is a indoor cover only. they have others for outdoor too. Here is the link to the product and some photos of the cover on my car. It fits over the entire car. There is no room to spare however. I also think the cover will stretch over time a little.

http://www.mossmustang.com/Shop/SearchResu...;WebCatalogID=0

Rob,

Thanks. Is that cover specific for a GT/CS?

No it is not specific for the GT/CS. It is for a Mustang GT. I took 2 more photos for you of the front and back so you can see the fit. Like I said...it is a close fit, and I think over time it might stretch a bit.

Edit: keep in mind that the Shelby GT has no rear spoiler and if you do not put a front plate on, you will gain more space with in the cover. I think the spoiler delete will make a difference in the fit. Better for you.

No it is not specific for the GT/CS. It is for a Mustang GT. I took 2 more photos for you of the front and back so you can see the fit. Like I said...it is a close fit, and I think over time it might stretch a bit.

Edit: keep in mind that the Shelby GT has no rear spoiler and if you do not put a front plate on, you will gain more space with in the cover. I think the spoiler delete will make a difference in the fit. Better for you.

That is what I need for my 'stang, a good cover! Just never got around to it because it was like in the 50's and 60's in Michigan in December! I cannot wait for the summer! Later

Archived