TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Central Florida Owners

Hot Pony

Hello all,

I have not heard any discussion about another get-together in Central Florida for Shelby owners in some time. What's up with that? We had a great turnout at the last two "Horsepower on the Farm" events. I know there are a lot more Shelby's corralled in the Orlando area since then, yet no mention of any local events. If I'm just out of the loop, please fill me in. The last time I saw a group of Shelby cars together was at the Waterford Lake show.

Let me know if there is still a pulse out there.....Joe :headscratch:

Joe, what say we bring up the subject at the Fern Park cruise-in this sat to the Shelby owners there.

Vic

Vic, Thanks for the reply. I wish I had read this before I saw you at the Fern Park cruise in. I think this is a great idea. Maybe if we can collect e-mail addresses from Shelby owners in the area, we can start something. And if there are any other CF owners out there reading this, PM me or Vic and we will start a list. Any other ideas. let me know. I'll look for you at Hooters at Lk Underhill on the last Friday of the month, weather permitiing. Joe

:shift:

Hello all,

I have not heard any discussion about another get-together in Central Florida for Shelby owners in some time. What's up with that? We had a great turnout at the last two "Horsepower on the Farm" events. I know there are a lot more Shelby's corralled in the Orlando area since then, yet no mention of any local events. If I'm just out of the loop, please fill me in. The last time I saw a group of Shelby cars together was at the Waterford Lake show.

Bump

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

Bump

You guys are always welcome to come up to my shop here in Gainesville, we've always got something going on...

I'm thinking about going to the Car Show at Nick Nickerson Ford in Inverness this Saturday......

I'll be there at this GTG . If you make it look me up and we can bat this around with some of the other Shelby owners that should be there.

Vic

I'll be there at this GTG . If you make it look me up and we can bat this around with some of the other Shelby owners that should be there.

Vic

I can't make it Saturday....Keep me posted.

Thanks, Joe

Joe,

I will be glad to assist you guys if you need it.

Clem

Thanks Clem.

I saw you pulling out of Old Lockwood onto Lockwood the other day. You looked like one happy guy with the top down and enjoying life. Car looks great! Talk with you soon...Joe

Hello all,

I'll be at the Mid-Flordia Mustang Club cruise-in this Saturday night, October 9. I will have the Shelby Product Guide to give to Team Shelby members attending. I'm bringing my white SGT (automatic). Are there any GT-H owners that will be going to the show. If yes, then I'll bring my GT-H. Also, maybe we could begin planning a nice Shelby turnout at Silver Springs and Mid-Florida's Waterford Lake show. I'm hoping on sitting up a Shelby booth to promote SAI products, so will be begging handouts and door prizes from SAI. Please come by Saturday night, a great cruise-in and the Florida "sweat box" temperatures are down, so should be a nice breezy evening. thanks, Larry Miller Shelby American Registrar for the 2006-2007 Shelby GT-H.

I am on vacation in Orlando. Can you tell me where this cruise is going to be?

If you go to the Mid-Florida Mustang Club website, they have directions, times etc. Should be a nice turnout, this is the 2nd Saturday event and is held at a Bob Evans Restaurant in Fern Park (off Semoran blvd. aka SR 436) with a lot of adjacent parking. I

The actual address is..385 State Road 436..Fern Park,Fl 32730. Would be great to have you stop by the cruise-in

There is supposed to be a Mustang club from Brazil showing up at the GTG.

PM me if you need more info. Are you by chance going to be at EPCOT sat or sun, if so might be able to meet and have a cup of coffee.

Vic

Archived