TEAM SHELBY FORUM

OIL RIG EXPLOSION IN GULF...

Just heard of another oil rig explosion in the Gulf of Mexico...watching CNN this morning.

Still waiting the arrival of Coast Gaurd copters and ships for pictures, but all 13 people on board bailed off, and it's reportedly on fire.

Dejavu????

Wait a minute here......?

"The Department of Homeland Security said the platform was operating in about 2500ft. of water....."

The Dept. of Homeland Security????? What is that implying??? Oh-boy!

It implies 30 different government agencies are involved.......

and none of them know what is going on! :salute:

3 hurricanes completely miss us, and now this...crap!

Yeah...you know I really feel for you all down in the bayou!! Usually it's the other L.A. (Calif.) getting a shovel full of S _ _ t !

You guys need to ban together and send James Carville back to Washington....he really has LA in his heart!! The way he speaks, he'll get s__t done.

:salute: Bikeboy

Great. Give the government another reason to push their outlandish energy bill. This is pitiful we still drill off shore so deep when we have more oil on land than offshore (It's also 100xs more safe). My bad I forgot some dipteran green eyed - turd fly's territory might be breached if we do that...ffs don't distrub the government.. I mean maggots banghead.gif

Obama better get his A_ _ on a helicopter and fly over this one....to at least "appear" that he's concerned.

Probably heard the news and decided he needed another vacation.

Yeah...you know I really feel for you all down in the bayou!! Usually it's the other L.A. (Calif.) getting a shovel full of S _ _ t !

You guys need to ban together and send James Carville back to Washington....he really has LA in his heart!! The way he speaks, he'll get s__t done.

:salute: Bikeboy

Amen ot that one. Teamed up with Anderson Cooper, we actually got two people who actually covered the story from a decent perspective.

Archived