TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Rocktoberfest car show cruise and get together

MMcGuirk

I am trying to figure this out, was Rocktoberfest an official Team Shelby sponsor event and yall allowed other cars to show up(street rods, vette, GT, etc...) or was this show kinda like two shows into one?

For example: Valley Forge Mustang Club (PA) puts on a show over Memorial Day weekend, but allows other cars to show up, but all of the Mustangs are all group together.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am trying to figure this out, was Rocktoberfest an official Team Shelby sponsor event and yall allowed other cars to show up(street rods, vette, GT, etc...) or was this show kinda like two shows into one?

For example: Valley Forge Mustang Club (PA) puts on a show over Memorial Day weekend, but allows other cars to show up, but all of the Mustangs are all group together.

Team Shelby Mid Atlantic Region"s Rocktoberfest was co-located with the Town of Hatfield's Rocktoberfest show and celebration. They were both held at John's Sequoia Outback.

If you registered for the TS event, you were automatically entered into the Hatfield show.

It is too bad that you are so close and did not stop by. We really had a great group of TS members and beautiful cars. Getting to see almost 2% of the entire 427 Edition cars in one place at one time was cool.

Don't miss the next one!

Team Shelby Mid Atlantic Region"s Rocktoberfest was co-located with the Town of Hatfield's Rocktoberfest show and celebration. They were both held at John's Sequoia Outback.

If you registered for the TS event, you were automatically entered into the Hatfield show.

It is too bad that you are so close and did not stop by. We really had a great group of TS members and beautiful cars. Getting to see almost 2% of the entire 427 Edition cars in one place at one time was cool.

Don't miss the next one!

Ok gotcha, I seen a couple of 427 edition before at All-Ford at Carlisle, AmericanMuscle.com and Valley Forge show in Kimberton, pretty neat looking cars no matter what

• 2 weeks later...

John how did the pictures turn out from the photographer?

+3

(Here is the link to the ones I took...http://s438.photobucket.com/albums/qq106/z-man1234/Team%20Shelby%20Rocktoberfest/?start=all)

He was perhaps a little insecure that people around him may take better pictures then he could. I mean please, did he really think I was going to follow him around? It was more like anybody with a camera who saw once the cars where moved that they were in far better light and would want to get some pictures. I would love to see if his pictures stand up to your pictures Z, or even his own non-stop boasting for that matter.

After he was done yelling at me did you hear him giving the kid attitude and telling him to hurry up and move out of the way?

He was perhaps a little insecure that people around him may take better pictures then he could. I mean please, did he really think I was going to follow him around? It was more like anybody with a camera who saw once the cars where moved that they were in far better light and would want to get some pictures. I would love to see if his pictures stand up to your pictures Z, or even his own non-stop boasting for that matter.

After he was done yelling at me did you hear him giving the kid attitude and telling him to hurry up and move out of the way?

He was a peice of work... I think we should make Z-Man Team Shelby's Mid Atlantic Region Official photographer :D

Archived