TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Rocktoberfest car show cruise and get together

MMcGuirk

Just saw this! I live in Nj and am less than an hour away. Have missed pre-reg, but would love to come. How's the registration going? Are there chances I may be able to drive in day of show?

Hey Gator, Ya going to bring your trucks? You can bring as many cars as you like with just one registration fee :D

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like a fun event..I will try to make this one if I'm not working that saturday...I'll either be in the brown 70' Mach or the white 07' Gt500 if it works out....

Chris

Old School -

Glad you are attending. After crossing each others paths for over a year, now maybe we can meet face-to-face.

Saw your car on the road about two weeks ago....Lookin' good!!!!

Team Shelby T-Shirts go to the first 30 to Per Register (Not many left)

The weather looks good please pre register to help us out so we can prepare.

Go To:

http://site.deckbuilderschallenge.com/Team_Shelby_Rocktoberfest.html

Free T-shirt.....I'm in. Officially registered this morning. Let me say that I am very impressed in the way this event is being handled so far. For example, " Due to undetermined weather and the chance that your plans may change we will confirm your registration and will not be processing payment till the Thursday prior to the event." How can you beat that?

Looking forward to seeing everyone next weekend.

Z-man

Old School -

Glad you are attending. After crossing each others paths for over a year, now maybe we can meet face-to-face.

Free T-shirt.....I'm in. Officially registered this morning. Let me say that I am very impressed in the way this event is being handled so far. For example, " Due to undetermined weather and the chance that your plans may change we will confirm your registration and will not be processing payment till the Thursday prior to the event." How can you beat that?

Z-man

Hey, we know how to run an event...... the Lord knows, John and i have been to enough of them!

Anyone who has attended one of John's events will attest - he does things first class.

Michael

Old School -

Z-man

Thanks Z-man, We thought that was the right thing to do if we are asking people to pre register. Wait till you have breakfast we have a chef coming in to make breakfast to order for everyone, that's why we keep stressing to please pre register. :beatdeadhorse: Looking forward to see everyone on Saturday

WOW - we have 719 views, more than SAAC 35!

Chime in if we are going to see you Saturday!

...If you sit very still...are very quite.....hold your breath....and listen VERY closely.....very faint in the distance, you can hear a dejected Rick Kopec sobbing in the darkness....

(Sorry Rick, I couldn't resist) :slapfight:

FYI You can register the morning of the show, but it would be alot easier on us if you would pre register. we will not be processing payment til friday you can cancel anytime if something comes up.

For more Info. and to pre register go to: http://site.deckbuilderschallenge.com/Team_Shelby_Rocktoberfest.html

See you Saturday

Old School -

Thanks Z,,,do youy want to Convoy up together?? If so, Let me know when & where would work to meet...I'm right down from Longwood Gardens just off Rt 52.

Chris

Okay Okay already.... I pre registered.... are ya happy... :hysterical:

My question is that once I submitted the form it cleared all the info. Should I sign a blank form and bing it along, or fill out another one with the same info?

Thanks Doug, Yes I'm Happy :mail:

You don't need to re fill out the form we will have one here for you to sign on Saturday.

Look forward to meeting you on Saturday

I hope this show is not on grass... they're calling for up to 7 inches of rain in the area on Thursday!!! :titanic:

I take it this place will be easy to find.... is it right on Cowpath?

Doug

it is black top and the Shelby's have prime parking salute.gif

Very easy to find, there will be a lot of activity with the town of Hatfield's Rocktoberfest. They are expecting at least 150 cars for their show.

See you soon,

Michael

Thanks Z,,,do youy want to Convoy up together?? If so, Let me know when & where would work to meet...I'm right down from Longwood Gardens just off Rt 52.

Chris

I might be able to meet up with you guys. I'm in West Brandywine. Let me know your route and time and I could catch up with ya' :shift:

I might be able to meet up with you guys. I'm in West Brandywine. Let me know your route and time and I could catch up with ya' :shift:

I'm going to "sleep in" till about 7:30a Sat. then hit the road @8:00a. I can meet anyone who wants to cruise up together 8:30a at the Dunkin Doughnuts in Exton (Rt 100 & 30 next to the Mall) .We can grab a large Coffee, then hop on the Pa Turnpike which is right up Rt. 100.

Chris

I'm going to "sleep in" till about 7:30a Sat. then hit the road @8:00a. I can meet anyone who wants to cruise up together 8:30a at the Dunkin Doughnuts in Exton (Rt 100 & 30 next to the Mall) .We can grab a large Coffee, then hop on the Pa Turnpike which is right up Rt. 100.

Chris

I'll be there.

Got the t-shirts last night - you guys are going to be the envy of all the other Team Shelby Regions!

Getting on the plane, I hear there is supposed to be a monsoon today in SE PA?

Forecast for Saturday is still sunny - see you soon.

Michael

Getting on the plane, I hear there is supposed to be a monsoon today in SE PA?

Forecast for Saturday is still sunny - see you soon.

Michael

Yep,been raining buckets since about 3;00am this morning...Sat should be fine according to the local weather station.....

Yep,been raining buckets since about 3;00am this morning...Sat should be fine according to the local weather station.....

Lets pray they are right this time...... wouldn't be the first time they told us on Sunday that the rain we got Saturday was unexpected :banghead:

I wish I could guess right 30% of the time at my job and get paid what they do...... See ya Saturday.... if it's raining we'll be in the Mini!

I hope this show is not on grass... they're calling for up to 7 inches of rain in the area on Thursday!!! :titanic:

I take it this place will be easy to find.... is it right on Cowpath?

Doug, Do you know where the old Estate of Geo. Snyder's home center was? We are in thair old building all the way to the left side.

If you don't know Snyder's There is a Giant food store on the coner of Orvilla and Cowpath we are in the building behind the Giant.

Doug, Do you know where the old Estate of Geo. Snyder's home center was? We are in thair old building all the way to the left side.

If you don't know Snyder's There is a Giant food store on the coner of Orvilla and Cowpath we are in the building behind the Giant.

P.S. We have a paved parking lot able to hold about 300+ cars

Archived