TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Houston Cars and Coffee

2011 P8J

Anybody down for this Saturday? There is supposed to be a cold front on Friday and Saturday should be low 70 with low humidity. After this summer we deserve some good weather!

Dan

would love to attend...but I have to help my daughter move into a new house...have a good time

planning on heading there before heading out to College Station. (Thank God for football season!!) make sure to get there early , especially if the weather is nice.

I usually just meet everyone there, since I pretty much just live around the corner. Would love to see a big group of us get there early enough to get together on the first tree rows by Starbucks.

I usually just meet everyone there, since I pretty much just live around the corner. Would love to see a big group of us get there early enough to get together on the first tree rows by Starbucks.

How early do you have to get there to accomplish that? I was there at 7:30 last time and that area was full.

I'm not going to make this one. I am in Dallas, so I am going to check out the Dallas C&C in the morning. See you all for the October Houston C&C. I agree with some of the others.... it would be great to either meet somewhere and arrive together, or at least get there early enough to park together.

y'all have fun. i will get back there some time. Shelby is down atm, clutch gone :( made it 28K miles!

Sorry to hear about the clutch. (upgrade time?)

I will be there between 7 and 7:15. Hope to see you there.

Archived