TEAM SHELBY FORUM

she has moved to new zealand

www.westcoastclassics.co.nz/

I had my shelby shipped to new zealand and sold it there in a few weeks. 76k new zealand dollors about 56k us. 08 gt 500 usual mods. New zealand just passed a law to allow some left handed cars. About $1,800 shipping. I am going to buy a 2011 to replace my 08. Took some guts but worked out well.

www.westcoastclassics.co.nz/

I had my shelby shipped to new zealand and sold it there in a few weeks. 76k new zealand dollors about 56k us. 08 gt 500 usual mods. New zealand just passed a law to allow some left handed cars. About $1,800 shipping. I am going to buy a 2011 to replace my 08. Took some guts but worked out well.

Congratulations on the sale. With respect to buying an 11 this "late" in the production/model year, at this stage I would hold off and buy a 12. The 12 might cost you a little more than an 11 would, but the bump in cost will be justified.

Strictly my opinion.

I used to travel to NZ frequently on business. Can't tell you how many accidents I almost had trying to drive on the left. Even with the steering wheel on the right, just about every time I turned a corner, I almost had a head-on. Considering all the very small cars over there, that baby will really stand out!

Archived