TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New here From PA

J&DGT500

Just wanted stop in and say hello. My son and I bought a 2011 GT500 last Friday and figured I should finally say hello instead of just reading. So far from what I have seen on the boards while reading looks like a great group of people here.

This Shelby is actually my fifth Mustang, I owned 3 diffrent 66' coupes back in the mid-late 80's and an 86' in the early 90's. For my son, it is his third, he has owned an 86' as well and a 00' GT.

Our GT500 is Race Red with white stripes and the electronics package, kind of wish it had the PP but can't have it all. I'm sure my son will add a picture later today.

EDIT: Pic Posted, will get a better pic later

DSC_0002.jpg

Anybody from the PA area planning on going to the 2010 American Muscle car show on September 11? We have registered to attend already and while my son and I have met some great people from the Penn Mustang forums it would be nice to meet some new people from here as well.

Welcome neighbor!!! Where abouts in PA are ya from?

Wyomissing, not a bad place for anything between Philly and Carlise.

EDIT: Actully doug you and I have actully met before, Im jslatts from pennmustangs.com. Remember the kid and his dad who were sitting across from you at the Hooters meet in Wyomissing? the one who lives 5min from the hooters? Well that was me and my dad... We traded in my '00 GT and got the GT500

Wyomissing, not a bad place for anything between Philly and Carlise.

EDIT: Actully doug you and I have actully met before, Im jslatts from pennmustangs.com. Remember the kid and his dad who were sitting across from you at the Hooters meet in Wyomissing? the one who lives 5min from the hooters? Well that was me and my dad... We traded in my '00 GT and got the GT500

Well imagine that!!! Welcome again to the upgraded clubhouse!!! :hysterical:

Anybody from the PA area planning on going to the 2010 American Muscle car show on September 11? We have registered to attend already and while my son and I have met some great people from the Penn Mustang forums it would be nice to meet some new people from here as well.

I was debating about going to that show in Kimberton, but I think I might have to work :-(

I will be there. Make sure you stop by and introduce yourself, if I don't see you first. You'll be hard to miss in that new 2011.

I've attached a picture of my car taken at the New Hope shaw a few weeks ago, so you'll be able to recognize me.

See you there,

Z-man

New Hope Car Show Photo.jpg

New Hope Car Show Photo.jpg

I will be there. Make sure you stop by and introduce yourself, if I don't see you first. You'll be hard to miss in that new 2011.

I've attached a picture of my car taken at the New Hope shaw a few weeks ago, so you'll be able to recognize me.

See you there,

Z-man

Will do :)

Congrats on the sweet new Shelby, welcome to the forum.........cant make American Muscle this weekend...I heard the show field is soldout.......should be a great day.

Enjoy.

If they have the show field sold out, then they are having 700-800 cars then. Kimberton Fairgrounds is pretty huge.

If they have the show field sold out, then they are having 700-800 cars then. Kimberton Fairgrounds is pretty huge.

I heard its suposed to be about 450-500 cars, im pre registered so im all set. i would hope they didnt sell more spots then they have, that would really suck

Archived