TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Why No 2008 SGT's at SAAC 35?

jaydub Mach1

My son and I stopped by Infineon Raceway yesterday afternoon to watch the SAAC festivities. There were every year and model of Shelby cars there you could think of plus BOSS 429's, new and old Cal Specials, High Country Specials, etc, ......BUT, we didn't see ANY 2008 SGT's...either VB or GO.

Plenty of Black and White 2007's though. :happy feet:

Maybe the 2008 guys were too afraid of being shown up by the 2007's?? :hysterical::hysterical:

Anyway, it was the BEST we had been to.

Great going guys!!!!

Rick was there with his daughter Michelle. Rick kicked some ass on the drag strip. Just ask him :poke:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/60133-2010-saac-35-photos/page__view__findpost__p__1025311

Yes. He made a comment about the 2nd class nature of the Whippples! :)

My son and I stopped by Infineon Raceway yesterday afternoon to watch the SAAC festivities. There were every year and model of Shelby cars there you could think of plus BOSS 429's, new and old Cal Specials, High Country Specials, etc, ......BUT, we didn't see ANY 2008 SGT's...either VB or GO.

Plenty of Black and White 2007's though. :happy feet:

Maybe the 2008 guys were too afraid of being shown up by the 2007's?? :hysterical::hysterical:

Anyway, it was the BEST we had been to.

Great going guys!!!!

Show up to the 2011 Shelby Bash and we'll see how quick the 2008's are! :shift:

Still having complications from nerve surgery in elbow and wrist so NO performance driving... :cry: Only been able to drive car once since February so this is really starting to suck!!!!!!!!! :banghead:

Archived