TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Drive, REALLY drive

mikspny

Where you will be surrounded by other GT500's, new and old. The date is May 5th and 6th 2007 and our organizer is the fantastic Nor Cal Shelby Club. The location is Thunderhill Raceway Park in Willows, California. For details you may visit www.norcal-saac.org. This track is fun and safe (no walls), groups are organized by experience and coaching is available. Helmets can be rented from the track. Please joing us! As of this date there could be as many as nine 2007 GT500s on the track....we will be photographed....so let's make a herd!!

I only wished that I lived closer! I would love to come and do a few laps even though mine is only a GT. I would also love to take some pictures. I've photographed air shows but haven't gotten any road racing yet. You all will have a blast.

Are you going to bring both cars? I know which one I would choose :happy feet:

Where you will be surrounded by other GT500's, new and old. The date is May 5th and 6th 2007 and our organizer is the fantastic Nor Cal Shelby Club. The location is Thunderhill Raceway Park in Willows, California. For details you may visit www.norcal-saac.org. This track is fun and safe (no walls), groups are organized by experience and coaching is available. Helmets can be rented from the track. Please joing us! As of this date there could be as many as nine 2007 GT500s on the track....we will be photographed....so let's make a herd!!

Sounds like fun! I'm ready...well, I'm willing

I only wished that I lived closer! I would love to come and do a few laps even though mine is only a GT. I would also love to take some pictures. I've photographed air shows but haven't gotten any road racing yet. You all will have a blast.

Are you going to bring both cars? I know which one I would choose :happy feet:

I'll have to bring both!! I could not leave the GT (only? what's up with that? Don't talk about your car like that)home! But it would kinda defeat the purpose if the Shelby sayed home.

That's a really fun track. I take my street bike up there a couple times a year. 160 on the straight :yahoo:

It is a really fun track....160? I wish. However, back to matters at hand. Sounds like the gang on the other coast is going to get together a track day? Sounds better than racing across the country to California! As of now there are about nine of us that may actually pull this off....we'll see. Need to keep this information out there so everyone who cares can find out. Beekay was that you who kept the list? We need to PM everyone.

It is a really fun track....160? I wish. However, back to matters at hand. Sounds like the gang on the other coast is going to get together a track day? Sounds better than racing across the country to California! As of now there are about nine of us that may actually pull this off....we'll see. Need to keep this information out there so everyone who cares can find out. Beekay was that you who kept the list? We need to PM everyone.

I dunna, a race across the country could be fun. We can have our own gt500 gumball.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived