TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Members looking for Original Brake Duct Bezels

I am trying to get a list together to send to Shelby of people who want to buy the original brake duct kits (oem equipment on SGT-H). I think if we can get enough names of people who want to buy we might be able to convince them to produce another batch of them. Anyone interested please post.!

08sgt1289

I am trying to get a list together to send to Shelby of people who want to buy the original brake duct kits (oem equipment on SGT-H). I think if we can get enough names of people who want to buy we might be able to convince them to produce another batch of them. Anyone interested please post.!

08sgt1289

Count me in...assuming they don't charge 3x the original price!

08sgt1289

Count me in as well...

08sgt1289

Just an FYI. The 2007 Shelby GTH convertibles had the fog light / brake bezels but the brake bezels did NOT have the screen over the opening like the over-the-counter kits sold by SAI. The screen could be easily fabricated. You may want to make your Order request to SAI for the Fog Light / Brake Bezel kit WITH the screen and the Shelby logo.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an FYI. The 2007 Shelby GTH convertibles had the fog light / brake bezels but the brake bezels did NOT have the screen over the opening like the over-the-counter kits sold by SAI. The screen could be easily fabricated. You may want to make your Order request to SAI for the Fog Light / Brake Bezel kit WITH the screen and the Shelby logo.

Mine are like these. When I ordered the lower grill w/driving lights back in 2007 I didn't get the brake duct kit so have the opening, but no screen covering the openings. See pic below.

100_0481.jpg

Mine are like these. When I ordered the lower grill w/driving lights back in 2007 I didn't get the brake duct kit so have the opening, but no screen covering the openings. See pic below.

100_0481.jpg

Yeah I remember seeing your bezels at a car show in Des Moines, I just got my bezels in bought them used I'm going to try installing them tomorrow. I just have to figure out how to get under the car thinking about building a ramp since I don't have money to buy a nice ramp.

08sgt1289

100_0481.jpg

Visit a good quality car stereo installation shop and you will find all kind of sub-woofer box "ports" with and without screens that will drop right in.

Steve

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

It would seem to me this project with member requests has dropped off the radar. For my two cents, it would make perfect sense to make a foglight/brake bezel kit that included the center cover for the exposed radiator and have it all as one unit with a quick install method that does not require 10 hours to put it in. The driving lights should be included

Just my toughts, GG

does anyone know how to remove them from the car? Is there enough plastic behind them to re install factory stock pieces? If I can get them off and get the stock ones on the car (which I modified with brake duct bezels) my lights and bezels can have a new home. they are original design installed by SAI way back when.

Archived