TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 NPD Silver Springs Ford & Mustang Round Up

It is that time to start thinking about cool weather Shows and the coolest Show (Show & Shine) to be at is the NPD Silver Springs Ford & Mustang Round Up. You never what the Weather will be like at this Event. One Year is was so Hot that there were several Ladies laying out by their Car in Bikini's and one Year it rarely stoped raining and One Year (last Year) it Sleeted and rarely got up above 30 Degrees BUT, it is always a great Show. The Show Dates are Saturday & Sunday January 8 & 9 and there should be a Mustang Cruise to Cedar Key for Lunch on Friday January 7th. I hope to see some TS Members there.

NOTE: This is a Peoples Choice type Show. If you go to this Show expecting to WIN a Trophy, don't bother showing up. If you come to this Show expecting to see some Cool Vehicles and meet some Great People, then Book your Hotel Room NOW.

Is there parking for a Silverado 3500 dually pulling a car trailer? If so I'll try to make it.

<added> What hotel do you recommend? </added>

Plenty of parking at Silver Springs in their lot. Motel Holiday Inn across the street.

I will be there, go every year except last year.

Plenty of parking at Silver Springs in their lot. Motel Holiday Inn across the street.

I will be there, go every year except last year.

The Holidy Inn across the Street has changed owners and is NOW a Days Inn (352) 236-2575 better get your Room NOW as they will fill up fast. There is a new Holiday Inn Express right behind the Park.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there parking for a Silverado 3500 dually pulling a car trailer? If so I'll try to make it.

<added> What hotel do you recommend? </added>

I have pulled a trailer there for the last three years. There were around 40 or so others in the lot. They have a huge parking lot for them. I sent my registration in three weeks ago, first 1000 pre-registration are free. If you need more information, call Derek Putnam at 352 861 8701. The weather can't be as bad as last year. Good luck.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived