TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My Shelby Lancer for Sale

Matx

1987 Dodge Lancer by carol shelby 1of 800 made this is 1 of 400 cloth with 5 speed manual ,2.2L intercooled turbo. This car has been sitting for two years but it has restorability potential ridding on some nitto tires. I installed a new Walbro fuel pump cleaned out fuel tank. In order to get is running again you would need to replace distributer cap roter and ignition wires . It is in nice shape for. its age and would be a nice and rare car to restore ,or a nice driver. Please contact Edwin at 7025100186 if I cant get to you leave me a message.

Las Vegas NV

if anyone decides to look at my post I need help selling my car in Las Vegas ive tried craigslist with no help any suggestion would be greatly appreciated thanks.....

my email illMatx@Live.com

Matx, Welcome to the Team Shelby forums. Glad you found us.

I have three suggestions for you. One is to post a price, post the car # and post some pics. Those will be the top three things potential buyers want to know.

I'll be back in Vegas next week so if you want to bring it by Shelby American I'll be glad to take some pics of your Lancer and post them here for you.

Steve

Matx, Welcome to the Team Shelby forums. Glad you found us.

I have three suggestions for you. One is to post a price, post the car # and post some pics. Those will be the top three things potential buyers want to know.

I'll be back in Vegas next week so if you want to bring it by Shelby American I'll be glad to take some pics of your Lancer and post them here for you.

Steve

Hey im glad you replied to my post first I am looking to get 1,300 or OBO second the car number logo appears to be missing (i will post a pix her) and third I have a few pictures of my car in question on my profile. I hope it doesn't get to the point where I would have to part it out I love these cars great and innovated way past there time when they came out. By the way I wish I could bring it by but I don't have plats and its not running at the time if anyones has any questions please post them.

• 1 year later...

Archived