TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The GT350 that started it all

Car number 003 was actually the very first street prototype. Click on the link below to read the history of this special Shelby

http://www.1965gt350mustang.com/history.html

This car won at the "Gathering at the Quail" last week during the Monterey Car Week, my friend Mark, the cars owner did not want to transport the car back to the Pacific NW for the 10 days between the Monterey festivities, and SAAC-35 which is being held at Sears Point in Sonoma.

I offered Mark a secure space in our garage, as you can see, she is quite happay parked between the '08 and the KR....

003_front.jpg

003_back.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

I need a job that will allow me to afford a 65-68 shelby fastback such as the KR. Those cars are so damn sweet. Thanks for sharing the photos and could you tell me if that lift in the garage could dub as a lift you could work on a car with? It appears the center is not solid so you could get to the drive line if needed. I was looking at a direct lift hoist but pics are not very exact.

***speechless*** Beauty in its purest form.

Cali,

Way off topic but do you ride a Buell?

Did, ride a Buell, had back surgery recently, and my Cyclone was a tad too aggresive for me in my condition, Loved and miss that bike, a pure hooligan!

Re: previous post about the lift, wide open underneath, awesome lift, highly recommend it.

Car number 003 was actually the very first street prototype. Click on the link below to read the history of this special Shelby

This car won at the "Gathering at the Quail" last week during the Monterey Car Week, my friend Mark, the cars owner did not want to transport the car back to the Pacific NW for the 10 days between the Monterey festivities, and SAAC-35 which is being held at Sears Point in Sonoma.

I offered Mark a secure space in our garage, as you can see, she is quite happay parked between the '08 and the KR....

003_front.jpg

003_back.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

Awesome Tom. Thanks for sharing!

Did, ride a Buell, had back surgery recently, and my Cyclone was a tad too aggresive for me in my condition, Loved and miss that bike, a pure hooligan!

Re: previous post about the lift, wide open underneath, awesome lift, highly recommend it.

I always liked the Buell's. Firebolt was my want. But right now I'd settle for a ninja 250 I miss riding so much, hehe :cry:

003_front.jpg

003_back.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

You are a lucky man. Not only owning those two beauties, but to have car #003 in there presence for a photo op, and to top it off, in your garage is just so awsome. As a 65 clone owner, just seeing #003 in person, in action, hell, riding in it would be the best automotive experience for me. Thanks for sharing your fortunate experience.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived