TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dog Days of August

SGT/SC2873

Robert,

I always dread the month of August for many reasons:

the long, hot days.....

the endless travel for business......

the lack of exciting things going on like the car shows and other events.....

sure would be nice if we could get a DOG DAYS SALE THIS MONTH! I want to spend some money, but w/ times the way they are I am more like my wife than ever.....looking for a sale!

Just think, if you put it on sale, we will come.....I can use what my wife has used on me for 30+ years...."but it was on sale!',

Please, please, please....help me help you....(this is where you picture me on my knees) I am really interested in the Kicker system and like a dummy, didn't make the jump the last time......shall I beg some more? :hysterical: Craig

Hopefully the sale happens when some of the popular items are in stock.

I'm thinkin' (HOPIN') a Labor Day Sale would be about the right timing.

I have a bunch of cash to send Shelby but I'm going to wait for the next sale. I keep HOPING they'll have another 30% off "Christmas Sale" so I can buy some 'big ticket items' (i.e.Baer Fr/Rr brake package).

For now, I need a set of quarter window side scoops, caster/camber plates, SS CF splitter and a few other goodies.

Have money will wait,

Phill

Guess the answer is no....maybe the gaugeface speedo guy should of asked....he seems to be getting a ton of attention from Shelby and ford these days... :hysterical3:

(Note to self: If I plan on selling unlicensed products of Ford or Shelby, dont run a poll on the Shelby website.) :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Guess the answer is no....maybe the gaugeface speedo guy should of asked....he seems to be getting a ton of attention from Shelby and ford these days... :hysterical3:

(Note to self: If I plan on selling unlicensed products of Ford or Shelby, dont run a poll on the Shelby website.) :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Or openly sell GT500 labled items such as Project 321 Engine caps sets/cooil covers and the headrest guy selling embroidered items with CS's sig on 'em!!!

Phill

• 2 weeks later...

Have to add two cents of lurk. My birthday falls in this Labor day area. Could spend twice as much??? Wife has already taken care of something I look forward to every year.

Come on ROBERT!!

looks like no one is home........

See, this is a perfect example right here of poor customer support. You have customers that have been trying now for 2 weeks to contact Robert, (or Sharon) with no response. You have customers basically begging to spend some money. It is practically burning a hole in their pockets yet........................nothing

( crickets in the background)

I just dont get it... :fool:

We're not going to running flat out sales for everyone - future sales will be for team shelby club members.

We're really busy working on new products and infrastructure to move things forward at this point.

I agree w/ sales for TS members, which I am. Any possibility of a time frame when? Thanks for the repsonse Robert. Craig

See, this is a perfect example right here of poor customer support. You have customers that have been trying now for 2 weeks to contact Robert, (or Sharon) with no response. You have customers basically begging to spend some money. It is practically burning a hole in their pockets yet........................nothing

( crickets in the background)

I just dont get it... :fool:

thanks for your support, but really I am the one to blame, not SPP. Sometimes I tend to forget that the folks at SPP don't get paid to read "Forums" or even respond to "Forum" questions. I am lucky that they even come in here to see our comments from time to time. So I am preaching to me and no one else...pick up the phone or shoot them an email and ask your questions. Easiest way to get a response. I guess w/ the expected access we have been given I forget that their job is in bringing new products to the customer, sales of existing stock and answering the phone. Guess all this technology made me forget. No harm done. Craig

Sometimes I tend to forget that the folks at SPP don't get paid to read "Forums" or even respond to "Forum" questions. I am lucky that they even come in here to see our comments from time to time.

That seems to contradict what they indicate or would like us to believe:

We ask that you PLEASE take the time to open a topic detailing your experience with us. We actively read the forums and greatly appreciate your comments, suggestions and opinions.

Robert said:

We're not going to running flat out sales for everyone - future sales will be for team shelby club members.

And I replied:

That's okay by me because that's what I'm waiting for before I join Team Shelby!

But with Labor day passing, and me needing parts NOW, it looks like I may have to spend without either (a TS membership or a sale).

HA! Ask and ye shall receive!

I just got the e-mail announcement for the Sept 15% off sale for TS members.

Hell YEAH, I'll join TS to get 15% off of a couple grand worth of items I need!

Guess I need'a call to get a TS membership number so I can buy a bunch of stuff I needed NOW.

Thanks Robert/Sharon,

Phill (who says they don't listen to the forum members!?)

Archived