TEAM SHELBY FORUM

come back Burning Blue Star

Torched10

What is the big deal?????????? I think it was a great thing Blue was doing. And the only people it would effect negatively is a Lying sack of Shit Dealer somewhere in BF Idaho trying to pull the wool over the eyes of some poor guy who probably saved up for years to by the car of his dreams. Bottom line production numbers are for the most part available all over the place and the info Blue was providing was just a fun fact and will be missed.

So if FORD is monitoring this site know this we are your customers start treating us like we are or you'll find yourself with the same problems your GM Chrysler buddies have!

Miss you Blue

This thread is simply an example, not the sole reason. I made a one line post saying that I agree with someone, you wrote a whole paragraph telling me why my OPINION is wrong, but I have too much time on my hands..... talkhand.gif It's very simple, I don't think what I got for the money I paid to be a "member" was worth the cost. Therefore, I won't be rejoining. I've been a member of numerous Mustang boards and even moderated a few, for more than 10 years and have never had a thread locked until I came here...

Besides, your missing the point here. This thread has nothing to do with conspiracy theories, it simply refers to the fact that Blue hasn't posted much or at all, since the two threads he made were removed. We want him back, why is that such a problem for you?

It would be nice if you could actually read and comprehend what I said. 1st of all, nowhere in my coments do I say anyone was wrong. 2nd, if the shoe fits, wear it. slapfight.gifhappy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gif

The some of the guys on Fords internet patrol like games, don't post your VIN. I made that mistake. Ford has a sausage finger on this web site.

Yea, if you mod your car and post the VIN on a thread like that it may come back and bite you when you go to sell or a dealer searches for a VIN on Google. Even if you have some problems and complain its easily found, probbaly would have been best to keep it to PMs.

So here's my question.....

Is Ford going to now come after everyone on this site Blue gave information to... :censored::redcard:

What a wonderful world this would be without lawyers :salute:

We miss you Blue...!!!

I have yet to see PROOF that Ford had ANTYHING to do with the threads. Im not saying they did or didnt, but everyone keeps jumping on the HATE Ford Bandwagon for something we dont even know they did!

MM

I have yet to see PROOF that Ford had ANTYHING to do with the threads. Im not saying they did or didnt, but everyone keeps jumping on the HATE Ford Bandwagon for something we dont even know they did!

MM

The only thing I do know is that Ford checks these boards. They may have had nothing to do with Blue's situation. However, the way it went down makes it fishy

I dont know if they read the shift problem, but they did read this one! After I sent the email they came and looked. They didnt want to answer until they knew what I was talking about.

Im sure they already know about the shifting problem

MM

They may know, but sure are playing dumb. I got to talk to a feild engineer and he told me that there are no problems at this time and if mine has an issue to just take it in and let the techs take a look at it.

First off, thanks for all the complements and comments guys...It'd take forever to respond to everyones posts..but I can assure you that I read them all. I appreciate it very much...and I'm a bit embarrassed by it all...I'm not the type of person that takes praise well, I guess. :blush:

To end all the speculation and conspiracy theories....one day the links to the stickers were encrypted...so I figured..that was "that" as they say. I couldn't do what I was doing before...so I asked a moderator to delete the threads and they did so. I just didn't want to have them out there if I couldn't update them any more.

So to be clear - no one from Team Shelby or anywhere contacted me or censored me or threatened me, etc. It was as simple as that.

I'm sorry for causing any trouble or such....wasn't my intentions.

After that, I just decided to take a break from posting. I've been posting for well over a year straight here and just needed a little vacation, I guess.

First off, thanks for all the complements and comments guys...It'd take forever to respond to everyones posts..but I can assure you that I read them all. I appreciate it very much...and I'm a bit embarrassed by it all...I'm not the type of person that takes praise well, I guess. blush.gif

To end all the speculation and conspiracy theories....one day the links to the stickers were encrypted...so I figured..that was "that" as they say. I couldn't do what I was doing before...so I asked a moderator to delete the threads and they did so. I just didn't want to have them out there if I couldn't update them any more.

So to be clear - no one from Team Shelby or anywhere contacted me or censored me or threatened me, etc. It was as simple as that.

After that, I just decided to take a break from posting. I've been posting for well over a year straight here and just needed a little vacation, I guess.

Welcome Back!!!

I tried telling everybody they were making a mountain out of a mole hill hysterical.gif

Welcome back Blue, I wish you had deleted that VIN a little sooner! ;)

Oops...sorry about that. If I had moderator "powers" I could have blew it up quicker for you! :superhero:

Welcome back blue! Glad to see you again. :happy feet:

Thanks for that Supersnake94! It's mighty good to be back among friends.20ixcmr.gif

Welcome Back!!!

I tried telling everybody they were making a mountain out of a mole hill hysterical.gif

Thanks - it was kind of interesting to read about some of the speculation and conspiracies and some "facts" - when I knew the real story. It kind of took a life of it's own....I guess that's why people are still seeing Elvis in convenience stores! 2dkh7nn.gif

Welcome back Blue!

Erm.... the stickers are back..... any plans later to (even on a part time basis) follow up on your handiwork?

-Wingrider

Thanks Wingrider...and no plans to do anything more on totals...best to put it to rest. I don't know the reason for the what happened or if I had anything to do with it...But, I don't care to have any "entanglements" with executives or the like. :angel:

First off, thanks for all the complements and comments guys...It'd take forever to respond to everyones posts..but I can assure you that I read them all. I appreciate it very much...and I'm a bit embarrassed by it all...I'm not the type of person that takes praise well, I guess. :blush:

Glad you're back........and again thanks for all that you did for us!!!!!!!!

Glad you're back........and again thanks for all that you did for us!!!!!!!!

Thanks 2sharpie...did I mention that I removed the stripes on my car while I was gone? 2dkh7nn.gif

Thanks Blue. Wish we still had the thread though. I never copied what you wrote about me. Now I feel like a ass. Anyways Glad it wasn't as bad as everyone else thought.

Sorry about that Alan. Having "The Car" is more important than the stats anyhow! :shift:

Thanks - it was kind of interesting to read about some of the speculation and conspiracies and some "facts" - when I knew the real story. It kind of took a life of it's own....I guess that's why people are still seeing Elvis in convenience stores! 2dkh7nn.gif

BBSIV,

Welcome back!!!

You mean that wasn't Elvis I saw in the AM/PM getting coffee this morning??? hysterical.gif

well, I am new here, but I will tell ya, I waited since Jan to get my car, and with help from a few members, got some great info so I could finally get some answers on where my car was . It finally arrived 4 months late, but a beauty. I LOVE this forum, if only to read what everyone is posting about their cars- I have yet to figure mine out it is a Shelby convertible SVT (?) w/sync (maybe my kids can explain that to me) I am happy just sitting in it, altho I have put 100 miles on it in the week that I have owned it so far. I originally asked for an older Mustang but am SO glad my husband opted to order this one. I ended up getting Mr. Mulally involved in my plight, and that is what expedited my car to me. And I could not have done it through the dealer (their customer service was NON existant- and they actually have almost the same SHelbyasmine being delivered to them- making me believe they screwed up my initial order) OR through Fords Customer Service CEnter (never any true answers), I did it with a little help from my friends here. Thanks so much.

Which moderator was it please?

Archived