TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carroll Shelby Foundation Winner

check6

Hey everyone! As many of you know, this past weekend was the SoCal Team Shelby Members Weekend here in SoCal...the event was hosted by Jason (Shelby CS8) and his crew at 281 Motorsports. I had a fantastic time with two real high points for both me and the Grey Bunny. First, as part of the event, I had the Terlingua out on the high banked Fontana (AAA speedway) to see what she could do. WOW!! I just loved having the chance to drive the bunny on a track that NASCAR uses. The high bank was really something :happy feet: :happy feet:

Second, my Terlingua, the Gray Bunny, was selected as the winner of the Carroll Shelby Foundation Choice Award at the events car show!! :happy feet: :happy feet: I was shocked as there were many outstanding Shelbys at the event. Fear the Bunny!! Here are a couple of pics of the event and the large loving cup award the Bunny won...enjoy! I just had to share my excitment with my Terlingua family.

2010TSMW_044.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

Awesome Leann! It couldnt have gone to a more deserving person here!

I think it is SSOOOO cool to see you going to these kinds of events and how I can just read your passion growing with every experience you have! :happy feet:

I can remember PM'ing you over the Bash in January and how hesitant you were to track your car! NOW you are out there racing it on REAL tracks like a pro! Its addicting aint it?

I cant wait to see you first timers come to Terlingua at the end of next month! You all have no idea what you have waiting for you, and I LOVE it! IT will be a most unexpected experience!

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Awesome Leann! It couldnt have gone to a more deserving person here!

I think it is SSOOOO cool to see you going to these kinds of events and how I can just read your passion growing with every experience you have! :happy feet:

I can remember PM'ing you over the Bash in January and how hesitant you were to track your car! NOW you are out there racing it on REAL tracks like a pro! Its addicting aint it?

I cant wait to see you first timers come to Terlingua at the end of next month! You all have no idea what you have waiting for you, and I LOVE it! IT will be a most unexpected experience!

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

ahhh thanks Warren! Thanks for all your support during my Terlingua project and exploration into the world of Shelbys! You have been a huge help...

Congrats on the award. Your smile on Sunday was worth a thousand bunny smiles.

See you on Saturday...

Tom

Thank you Tom...your help at the track taping the car up was a lot of fun...the "evil bunny eyes" were cool!

Thanks Sherri, David, and the rest for your nice comments! :happy feet:

Thanks all for your comments...it was so good to see the Grey Bunny Terlingua get a nod of respect from a great bunch of fellow Shelby owners....it felt great.... :happy feet:

I look forward to seeing all of you in Terlingua...the count down is on!

Thanks all for your comments...it was so good to see the Grey Bunny Terlingua get a nod of respect from a great bunch of fellow Shelby owners....it felt great.... :happy feet:

I look forward to seeing all of you in Terlingua...the count down is on!

Leann, You Know Tungsten is the FASTEST color? So now there will be at least 2 Fast cars in Terlingua! Looking forward to seeing you

in Terlingua.

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

Archived