TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pet forum Poll

forum   

26 members have voted

1. 1. vote for pet forum

fritz2.jpg

"I'm sorry"......................"but I don't think your going to work out here anymore".

Cozmo says............How is it that pet owners are making snap decisions to get rid of their fourlegged loved ones so easy, based on this bad economy?

He saw on CNN the other night that dogs are being turned in all over the country to Humane Society kennels because their owners supposedly cannot afford them anymore. He is just curious how it can cost THAT much to need to get rid of such a loved one?!

I tend to agree with him, as his owner. I would damn sure find a way to feed my little guy, long before I would ever consider giving him up for that reason! It seems a cop out to Cozmo and I.

J our HO

Bikeboy and Cozmo

Cozmo says............How is it that pet owners are making snap decisions to get rid of their fourlegged loved ones so easy, based on this bad economy?

He saw on CNN the other night that dogs are being turned in all over the country to Humane Society kennels because their owners supposedly cannot afford them anymore. He is just curious how it can cost THAT much to need to get rid of such a loved one?!

I tend to agree with him, as his owner. I would damn sure find a way to feed my little guy, long before I would ever consider giving him up for that reason! It seems a cop out to Cozmo and I.

J our HO

Bikeboy and Cozmo

I think I'd dumped the ol'lady before the dog, the dog dosen't nag me,.................just when he has to go outside.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

We need to keep posting on this thread.

My son got his discharge papers on Sunday after 4 years in the Marines. First thing he does when he gets home is head to the pound to get another dog. Now introducing Wydell (I have no idea how he came up with that name, but it cracks us all up). This pup is 3 months old and already 22 pounds. Vet says he's a Lab/Akita mix. Probably will end up about 90-100 pounds.

Wydell is in!

Wydell1.jpg

He is really cute !!!! Nothing like a mans best friend to love and care for and never take you to the cleaners !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J our HO

Bikeboy and Cozmo

I with you on that one but you can't drop your wife off at the pound. I tried and they made me go get her but they did leave her muzzle for me !! :wub:

Terra, who is a Great Dane that is just shy of 5 months by a couple of days and weighs 51 lbs. is all for it !

5 months old 51 pds whats it going to cost to feed him ??? I would love to get that big dog it may be the st bernard or mountain something dog. They are huge but really good dogs and they love kids.

Archived