TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pet forum Poll

forum   

26 members have voted

1. 1. vote for pet forum

Vote for the pet forum we all know their are poor animals out there that need homes and also for our own benefit to get help and info for our own. Pets are family, I have 2 rescues now and they are happy to have a good home and my family and neighbors are so patient with my black mix dog. They always amazed how they come home and some how find my dog seating on their sofa or swipe a child toy. Our sheperd is not people friendly done by choice for protection of our daughter and just try and come into the yard near his baby. But he will warm up to a guest but over all pets make you feel safe as a front line defense. One thing cops are known for is saving animals and finding homes for them even a rooster. We use pull money together to feed the stray's and take whatever animal needed treatment at our cost. My best pet came from the rough streets of Washington heights she had a great demenor. She would chase deers off and beat up my friends cat that was 5x's bigger. They would then nap and start all over again.

So vote !!

post-18733-128196848546_thumb.jpg

post-18733-128196852211_thumb.jpg

post-18733-128196881849_thumb.jpg

post-18733-128196848546_thumb.jpg

post-18733-128196852211_thumb.jpg

post-18733-128196881849_thumb.jpg

Hootie and Oliver vote yes!

HnE1.jpg

HnE2.jpg

I wanted a golden or a retriever really bad they are so smart my neighbor has 5 retrievers. My neighbor father who, I'm friends one of the dogs is his Max. He's a great dog with kids and listens to anyones command he really thinks he a person for real. What me and my wife laugh about is Max comes looking for pops and he not happy about it. If, I'm outside he will come into my garage check to see if he's in there. Then he will go to my front door bark till the wife opens it and he will go from room to room up stairs and he has this pissed off look. He will lick my daughter and off he goes back to his house and will sit in the drive till he comes home. I swear Max is ripping into pops he comes charging at him barking Got love them

• 4 weeks later...

"I don't know what happen" "Storm took me to this place with really nice people, and they were giving me treats and petting me,................and then "HELLO"!!!!!! I woke up and my dingle berries were gone and I had this plastic thing on..................I'm not happy!!!

dog1.jpg

Charlie is on board when he wakes up :)

Looks like he "owns" that couch!

Hey Racer,

You look a little crazy holding that cat. I LOVE THAT PICTURE

Thanks and thats an under statement on the crazy part :hysterical: I can't take a normal pic have to either make a face or just ruin the shot.

My kid is even worse !! if u say smile she does this

post-18733-128433877517_thumb.jpg

post-18733-128433877517_thumb.jpg

My son got his discharge papers on Sunday after 4 years in the Marines. First thing he does when he gets home is head to the pound to get another dog. Now introducing Wydell (I have no idea how he came up with that name, but it cracks us all up). This pup is 3 months old and already 22 pounds. Vet says he's a Lab/Akita mix. Probably will end up about 90-100 pounds.

Wydell is in!

Wydell1.jpg

My son got his discharge papers on Sunday after 4 years in the Marines. First thing he does when he gets home is head to the pound to get another dog. Now introducing Wydell (I have no idea how he came up with that name, but it cracks us all up). This pup is 3 months old and already 22 pounds. Vet says he's a Lab/Akita mix. Probably will end up about 90-100 pounds.

Wydell is in!

Wydell1.jpg

Welcome Home to your son, and many thanks for his service to our country.

Wydell is too cute.

God bless your family.

Wydell is in!

Wydell1.jpg

Hey did he get discharged like me 2 Sgts drop me at the rubber room !! Congrats he's home safe and sound and that's the best place to get a dog from to many need homes.

Also if we come across an animal in need of a home or sick and we can reach out anywhere in the USA for help. I also know a Vet that does gun shot wounds (people only ) he's not that good won't risk an animal :hysterical: s death.

fritz.jpg

We're doomed now............................he's taken over the chairs at our office downtown.

Archived