TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SVTPP Stripe Dimensions

ASO544

Can someone with a striped 2011 SVTPP GT500 get some measurments for me on their stripes?

1. Width of stripe to include the inner and outer small pin stripe and if the stripe is the same width for the length of the car

2. Width between the 2 over the top stripes and if this is consistent for the length of the car.

3. Width of the rocker panel stripe (top to bottom) to also include the pin stripes and the length and width of the GT500 script on the rocker panel stripe.

thanks for the help

ASO544

1. Width of stripe to include the inner and outer small pin stripe....

Just FYI, it doesn't have "inner" pin stripes, just outers.

I'll see if I can remember to take a rule and a notebook when I go back to my dealer. They have a Red SVTPP w/White Lemans2 stripes on it (w/Black accent stripe).

The accent/pin stripe *appears* to be about 1/8" wide and it is PART of the white stripe, not added to the outside edge of it (no seam is between them).

The side stripe looks to be the same dimension as the non-SVTPP stripe but it is solid, no "break" down the middle between the two on a "standard" model. And I can't remember how the accent stripe is on it (or if it even has a accent stripe on the rocker stripe).

If someone doesn't beat me to it, I'll see what I can do for you.

Phill

I'll see if I can remember to take a rule and a notebook when I go back to my dealer. They have a Red SVTPP w/White Lemans2 stripes on it (w/Black accent stripe).

The accent/pin stripe *appears* to be about 1/8" wide and it is PART of the white stripe, not added to the outside edge of it (no seam is between them).

The side stripe looks to be the same dimension as the non-SVTPP stripe but it is solid, no "break" down the middle between the two on a "standard" model. And I can't remember how the accent stripe is on it (or if it even has a accent stripe on the rocker stripe).

Phill

Thanks

Thanks!!!! No SVTPPs in my area for me to measure.

I see you are correct that the rocker stripe has an upper and lower pin stripe but the OTT stripes only have them on the outer.

aso544

Phill

My stripes on my 2011 PP car seem to vary a bit. I'd recommend compiling results from as many members as you can and finding an average. Check my math below (i.e. OAW should be equal to two red stripes plus two silver plus the gap. It was late and I was tired.

I did not measure the front bumper or the vertical part of the decklid (where the S H E L B Y lettering is) or the spoiler, but here goes:

Hood:

OAW is 9.5"

Red is 4 1/8"

Gap is 7/8"

Silver is tough to say, about 1/8" or 5/32"

Roof :

OAW 9 13/16"

Red is 4 1/4"

Gap is 1"

Silver is 3/16"

Horizontal portion of rear deck lid:

OAW is 9 5/8"

Red is 4 1/8"

Gap is 7/8"

Silver is ~ 3/16"

I will meausre the vertical surfaces and the side stripes tomorrow. Too tired tonight. At least this gets you started. LKet's see what others say

Archived