TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I have an idea

So I was looking in other Super Snake theads and saw that a lot of TS members really wanted the 2010-2011 Super Snakes with a dashboard mounted gauge pod, I have a suggestion that could possibly work, but maybe it will end up just being my two cents.

I looked at the 2012 Boss Mustang Laguna Seca Edition and and 2010 Mustang AV-X10 and noticed that their guage pods are dash mounted. I was thinking if it could be possible for Shelby to use either one of their gauge pods or branch off of them to come up with an idea of a dash mounted pod like one of those Mustangs and if it could be possible. Maybe if Shelby can get authoritization from Ford or Ford Racing to use one of those pods, they could use them on the Super Snake.

Here's the pod from the AV-X10

post-22637-128188686819_thumb.jpg

and the new Boss Mustang Laguna Seca Edition

post-22637-128188687816_thumb.jpg

I think the Boss gauge pod would look awesome on the Super Snake. just replace the other dials and timer with the Boost, Fuel, and Oil pressure guage. Or with the AV-X10, replace the pyrometer guage with oil pressure.

just a suggestion to put out ther along with possibly my two cents.

post-22637-128188686819_thumb.jpg

post-22637-128188687816_thumb.jpg

Where did that start engine button and panel come from? I require this.

The 2010 Cobra Jet has one like that too.

I haven't found one yet but have been looking ever since I saw a photo of a CJ interior.

HTH,

Phill

Archived