TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Bash 2011

I take it you do not have a trailer.

No, I don't have a trailer. And without the trailer, the cost to ship it there would be quite a bit. Second best though would be to cruise with another KR owner if anyone is interested in that? The cruise would be awesome!

• 5 weeks later...

I'm in Yorktown NY. If I go do you want to split a trailer?

Scotty, too much time in driving the car out and then back again. We don't have that much time!! We are flying out from LI McArthur airport to Las vegas the 13th. If you have your car there, we would love to sit on the passenger side for a few laps! We are trying to rent a mustang, probably the new V6, but hopefully the 5.0? Not sure if any rental companies would have them...

• 3 months later...

There's a good chance I might be going. Wife can't go because she has a show to attend for her work. If there is anyone in SoCal that wants to ride along, you are welcome! I'm going to drive the KR up to Las Vegas. It's about 3.5 hours from my home. I wish I had a trailer, but don't.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, did end up meeting a few of you guys and a few new ones as well. It was a great weekend even though I was battling a cold. The race track event was much better than what I imagined.

Good meeting you "east siders"....nice to put a TS handle to a real name and face.

Cheers,

Tom

Archived