TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Missing" Shelby??

Ditto here Tony...no problem at all with your frustrations....just merely pointing out that Shelby is not responsible for the delays. The communication is another subject, but not one Ive had a problem with. I have good friends in SA and in Ford, and even a few of the suppliers for this car, so I get info from every side of this deal. Usually more than I want to know. :hysterical:

Oh, and for the record, some of us dropped a 15k deposit, not 10k. But thats not a bother to me either. I guess it was the price for being in front of the line.

Rick, you can always take my approach- My friends at Ford were unhappy with my decision to buy the GT350, when the BOSS LS is exactly what they thought I would want for a track car, but I just told them that if the Boss is that great a car over the GT350, I'll just sell the GT350 and buy a Boss...easy solution!

But hey, I walked into this with eyes wide open. I knew about both before the end of the year last year, and made my decision with my heart and still think I made the right decision. It wasnt the right decision for per dollar track value, but the Shelby is going to be WAY more exclusive when its said and done, and more personality.

Besides, I already have a black/red car. :happy feet:

i was ready to place an order for a gt350 but after reading these posts, i am definitly going to wait until the cars start showing up in customers hands. i am not about to pay 30k plus for a gt and then let it sit in vegas and wait and wait . Its a beautiful car but again based on these posts i am going to wait or possibly get a boss

Archived