TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 Super Snake Pictures

Kooks and yes a custom Shelby Tune.

Sounds good to me. They are a good header system. I wish that JBA could have also developed a header or something for the 2011 Snakes. They were good too, especially on the 2007-09 725HP Snakes.

But it is what it is. Wish we could also have a sound clip with the headers once they are installed.

Okay, now that's going too far with the 2011 Super Snake now. :hysterical:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought some might like this combination:

Black, Black, Black, Black and Grabber Orange brakes. Just finished today.

Enjoy

Roger

Thanks for posting the pics Roger. The triple black looks awesome and has me rethinking the white stripes on the black car, which I have been leaning towards all along.

-HAWKBARR

Guess I should start driving in the snow then!

I don't watch a ton of racing, so maybe this isn't the case anymore, but I always associated black wheels with dedicated and purpose built race cars...

Well I have associate it with both for the Super Snake. It's a road going race car that has a lot of power and it's also fast.

Very good pic Roger. Wish we could see more of it with the glass roof.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Enjoy

Roger

Not seeing any rocker stripes either. Is that a delete or just hasn't been put on yet? Looks great without and I'm sure would with too.

Enjoy

Roger

Thank You Roger..for sharing these images as they roll out of assembly!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I am getting my 2011 SVTPP Supersnaked and I wanted some opinions. I want to get the anthracite Alcoas on my Red Shelby w/white stripe. Does anyone think it looks bad? Just looking for opinions, I think it looks great but when I talked to Jeremy he seemed a bit surprised and said no one had done it yet... So there you go let it all out people!

I am getting my 2011 SVTPP Supersnaked and I wanted some opinions. I want to get the anthracite Alcoas on my Red Shelby w/white stripe. Does anyone think it looks bad? Just looking for opinions, I think it looks great but when I talked to Jeremy he seemed a bit surprised and said no one had done it yet... So there you go let it all out people!

It's your car and ultimately going to come down to what you like best. I believe it's a rare combination but that doesn't mean that it will look bad, especially if you opt for the red brake calipers with the black wheels and white stripes.....that would look amazing imo. You have to ask yourself if it's truly something you can live with. GL with your decision.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

im looking to possibly convert my 2012 gt500 into a super snake. does anyone know of prices, options and how to go about this?

Email Roger Sorel at rogers@shelbyamerican.com and he will line everything out for you

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived