TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 Super Snake Pictures

So I was looking on google and i searched for 2011 Super Snake and came across these pics on these websites.

Hope you enjoy them. :happy feet:

2011 Snake Pics From Mustangs Daily

2011 Super Snake Pic and article from Car and Driver

Pics From about.mustangs.com

also some of the pics contain what some of you members were asking about: behind the door scoops! :happy feet: :dance:

Oh My god. I want one so bad. Who do I need to talk to you to get that done. :happy feet: :superhero::salute::dance::drool::shift:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh My god. I want one so bad. Who do I need to talk to you to get that done. :happy feet: :superhero::salute::dance::drool::shift:

See post #26, "Roger-SAI" is who you talk to.

Phill

This is a photoshopped pic since there haven't been any official releases with the side scoops and quarter scoops, or the Kona Blue, White Stripe, Black wheel combo...

I think I'm in love.

supersnakedream.jpg

:drop: u got some photoshop Skillz..............can u change color, maybe Grabber Blue with White?

This is a photoshopped pic since there haven't been any official releases with the side scoops and quarter scoops, or the Kona Blue, White Stripe, Black wheel combo...

I think I'm in love.

supersnakedream.jpg

Mulanzo, would you mind doing one more ? Black car, white stripes, side and quarter scoops, and black wheel combo ?

I would be in your debt!!

Thank you,

-HAWKBARR

Mulanzo, would you mind doing one more ? Black car, white stripes, side and quarter scoops, and black wheel combo ?

Thank you,

-HAWKBARR

If you wouldn't mind, I would love to see one done in silver with black stripes....both kinds of wheels please.

I don't know how long it takes you to do these but they look far superior to what I could ever do. Thanks for the PS work.

lets challenge the guy, White with the Flat White Stripes :happy feet:

+1 and this is the last one for me too.

BTW guys not to be mean or anything, but let's give the guy a break. He already did up a few for all of us. Let's try not to torture the guy to kingdom come with all of these request.

with that said and done, :backtotopic:

Thank you,

-HAWKBARR

Here's mine, it has the block offs, no side scoop, and polished wheels, but you can sort of get the picture of what it would look like with the black paint job.

post-22637-086128600 1287172736_thumb.jpg

We should have some interesting combinations coming for pictures.

How about a white glass roof, with black stripes, black block offs, red brakes front and rear and black wheels?

Roger

Now that's a car I want to see!

I really want to see what that glass roof looks like on the snake.

Here are a few more of those requests:

The first photoshop takes the longest because I have to create all the different layers and isolate all the different elements. After doing that, it's just a matter of selecting which colors I want, and if I don't have the right color, I fiddle with it until it looks close... hope you like em! I get a good kick out of doing it... it's interesting to see what kind of beast emerges. So far they all make me drool.

ingotblackblack.jpg

ingotblackwhite.jpg

blackwhiteja.jpg

whitewhite.jpg

Here are a few more of those requests:

The first photoshop takes the longest because I have to create all the different layers and isolate all the different elements. After doing that, it's just a matter of selecting which colors I want, and if I don't have the right color, I fiddle with it until it looks close... hope you like em! I get a good kick out of doing it... it's interesting to see what kind of beast emerges. So far they all make me drool.

ingotblackblack.jpg

ingotblackwhite.jpg

blackwhiteja.jpg

whitewhite.jpg

OH MAN !! THANK YOU SO MUCH Mulanzo! I am speechless. I never would have imaginied it would look that good! -HAWKBARR

OH MAN !! THANK YOU SO MUCH Mulanzo! I am speechless. I never would have imaginied it would look that good! -HAWKBARR

That Black/White one looks MEAN, eh Hawkbarr?

The Blue/White one he did makes me crave it. Every time I see one I think "crap, I gotta have one"......

But heck, I already have the blue car. A white SS Style stipe would do the same thing. And a set of SS Alcoa's, which I've been thinking of since the day I bought the car.

I'll wait until I need a set of tires and then pull the trigger on the wheel. It'll let my bank account recover a little too.

But MAN, what a great photoshop job the guy is doing!

Makes ya wanna drive out to Vegas, huh Hawkbarr? LOL

I'll be passing thru LV on Tues or Weds mourning and plan to stop off at Shelby. If I get "stupid" I'll own a Blue/White SS when I'm done! One way or another....2010 with a white add-on or 2011.

Maybe not!

Later,

Phill

+1 I really like the black and white snakes. Kinda cool with the white on white. Now I don't know a=what to choose now.

White on black or white on white. Decisions decisions! :idea:

That Black/White one looks MEAN, eh Hawkbarr?

The Blue/White one he did makes me crave it. Every time I see one I think "crap, I gotta have one"......

But heck, I already have the blue car. A white SS Style stipe would do the same thing. And a set of SS Alcoa's, which I've been thinking of since the day I bought the car.

I'll wait until I need a set of tires and then pull the trigger on the wheel. It'll let my bank account recover a little too.

But MAN, what a great photoshop job the guy is doing!

Makes ya wanna drive out to Vegas, huh Hawkbarr? LOL

I'll be passing thru LV on Tues or Weds mourning and plan to stop off at Shelby. If I get "stupid" I'll own a Blue/White SS when I'm done! One way or another....2010 with a white add-on or 2011.

Maybe not!

Later,

Phill

Hi Phil,

Boy the white stripe on black with those black wheels takes my breath away! I didn't think it could or would look that hot. Kinda like a white bikini on Halle Berry! LOL! The blue with white stripe looks just as good! Keep me posted after your trip down to SA. See if they will give us a discount for bringing them 2 or more cars at once !!! Steve Mansell will love that one !! Keep me posted ...... -HAWKBARR

Archived