TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Great Customer Service

avidShelby

I have to commend and thank Tim at SPP for his outstanding customer service!

On 6 Aug, I called SPP to get an update on the backorder status of a Shelby Pit-crew style shirt. I talked to Tim and he informed me the shirt was still backordered, however, he thought they might have my size in the gift shop. He said he'd check and call me back. Well, I didn't receive a callback and figured either he got busy and forgot, or they didn't have my size.

Well imagine my surprise on Saturday when my wife and I returned from an early dinner and there was a package from SPP! Yep, Tim had gone to the gift shop, found the right size shirt, and overnighted it to me!!!

So a hearty "ATTABOY" goes to Tim from avidShelby; job well done!

I have to commend and thank Tim at SPP for his outstanding customer service!

On 6 Aug, I called SPP to get an update on the backorder status of a Shelby Pit-crew style shirt. I talked to Tim and he informed me the shirt was still backordered, however, he thought they might have my size in the gift shop. He said he'd check and call me back. Well, I didn't receive a callback and figured either he got busy and forgot, or they didn't have my size.

Well imagine my surprise on Saturday when my wife and I returned from an early dinner and there was a package from SPP! Yep, Tim had gone to the gift shop, found the right size shirt, and overnighted it to me!!!

So a hearty "ATTABOY" goes to Tim from avidShelby; job well done!

No problem! Enjoy!

Archived