TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07 GT-H Window sticker question

When I bought my 07 GT-H a year ago I received 2 window stickers with the car. One was laminated and one was not. Both look to be original and I am almost 100% sure the non laminated one is not a photocopy or anything like that.

Anyone else get 2 window stickers with their car? I did buy this from an executive so I don't know if this would make any difference.

QSS

When I bought my 07 GT-H a year ago I received 2 window stickers with the car. One was laminated and one was not. Both look to be original and I am almost 100% sure the non laminated one is not a photocopy or anything like that.

Anyone else get 2 window stickers with their car? I did buy this from an executive so I don't know if this would make any difference.

QSS

I'm guessing that he got a duplicate, which you can now do, and had it laminated. I forget the web site, it's here some where, where you can order a new window sticker directly from the source.

Are you talking about the Shelby window sticker? If so here's where they are available directly from Shelby:

http://www.shelbystore.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=window+sticker

If you're talking about the original Ford Window Sticker, you can get copies of that also through Ford services.

I'm guessing that he got a duplicate, which you can now do, and had it laminated. I forget the web site, it's here some where, where you can order a new window sticker directly from the source.

Are you talking about the Shelby window sticker? If so here's where they are available directly from Shelby:

http://www.shelbystore.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=window+sticker

If you're talking about the original Ford Window Sticker, you can get copies of that also through Ford services.

The link to the Shelby store is for the Shelby window sticker for 2007 and 2008 GT's and 2008 and 2009 KR's. From what I see from this link, they are not available for 2006 and 2007 GT-H's.

As for Ford services, I think they are only available for GT500's. As the GT-H was originally a Mustang, I don't they are available, but I could be wrong.

So, having said all of this, I as still wondering why I have 2 window stickers for this car?????

QSS

Yep, you're right about that Shelby window sticker. I was thinking that you 07 guys would be able to get one, but looks like only for the cars you mentioned.

If you're talking about the Ford Monroney Window Sticker, then he probably got it through the dealer. When I got my car, I went to my buddy at a local Ford dealership and they were able to get me a new window sticker. I'm not sure how far back you can ask for a new one through your dealer. I got one for my 06 in 08.

Yep, you're right about that Shelby window sticker. I was thinking that you 07 guys would be able to get one, but looks like only for the cars you mentioned.

If you're talking about the Ford Monroney Window Sticker, then he probably got it through the dealer. When I got my car, I went to my buddy at a local Ford dealership and they were able to get me a new window sticker. I'm not sure how far back you can ask for a new one through your dealer. I got one for my 06 in 08.

There were no Monroney labels from Shelby for the Hertz cars, just Ford ones. I'm not sure either on how far back you can get a replacement from Ford. I know that Ford window sticker website no longer pulls up 2006 cars.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Archived