TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT350 ON HOT ROD TV

Saw a great episode of HOT ROD TV this morning. Featured GT350 and all the current Shelby models.

I didn't see it... :doh:

However, it appears to be replaying tomorrow (Sunday) at 6am Chicago time... :happy feet:

I just saw this episode of Hot Rod TV. It was great! I am surprised Shelby is not promoting it here on the site. It was recently filmed and was very well done. It very clearly explained what they are doing today and where they are headed. I am once again very excited about the future of Shelby American! These were my favorite point from the show:

-- Carroll looked great! At 87, he is doing incredible.

-- There were interviews with all the Shelby American execs, including John Luft. They are all very enthusiastic about Shelby and their future.

-- I probably missed it, but I did not know the new speed shop will also tune GM and Mopar products!

-- If I want my red with white stripes GT350, it might be available as a 2012 model.

If you get a chance to see this episode, it is well worth it. The episode is called 'Snake Pit'.

I just saw this episode of Hot Rod TV. It was great! I am surprised Shelby is not promoting it here on the site. It was recently filmed and was very well done. It very clearly explained what they are doing today and where they are headed. I am once again very excited about the future of Shelby American! These were my favorite point from the show:

-- Carroll looked great! At 87, he is doing incredible.

-- There were interviews with all the Shelby American execs, including John Luft. They are all very enthusiastic about Shelby and their future.

-- I probably missed it, but I did not know the new speed shop will also tune GM and Mopar products!

-- If I want my red with white stripes GT350, it might be available as a 2012 model.

If you get a chance to see this episode, it is well worth it. The episode is called 'Snake Pit'.

I caught the end of it one night, now I have to see it from the begining.

Yes, the Shelby mod shop will mod any car reguardless of make, dodge and GM money is legal tender..

I checked my DVR last night and bamm!....there it was.......very cool show.......

I kept hitting slow mo when they showed scenes from the 85th Birthday Bash to see some ol friends......very cool!

Good to finally see some footage from that weekend.....albeit millisecond snips........

wonder what Bullrun ever did with that chopper footage...........??????

maybe they are waiting for the statute of limitations on speeding from that date to expire! :hysterical:

Archived