TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Amercan Racing Headers

Andrew, those look awesome. Paul's look amazing in person. Mine are just stock with no fancy coating, but they do sound unbelievable with the Bassanni's. Un-freakin-believable!!!

I was going to have Tasca try out the Flow Master exhaust I have as spare, but I decided to keep the Bassanni's so I will maybe sell the Flow Masters on eBay or something.

When are you getting the Aluminator? You won't be sorry. I picked up my car today and am thrilled. Although I can't get on it yet for the first 500 miles, and trust me I am babying the hell out of her, I still feel very comforted that I don't have to worry about the engine blowing up again. Here are 3 pics of what happened to mine:

IMG_7272.jpg

IMG_7267.jpg

IMG_7268.jpg

Andrew, those look awesome. Paul's look amazing in person. Mine are just stock with no fancy coating, but they do sound unbelievable with the Bassanni's. Un-freakin-believable!!!

I was going to have Tasca try out the Flow Master exhaust I have as spare, but I decided to keep the Bassanni's so I will maybe sell the Flow Masters on eBay or something.

When are you getting the Aluminator? You won't be sorry. I picked up my car today and am thrilled. Although I can't get on it yet for the first 500 miles, and trust me I am babying the hell out of her, I still feel very comforted that I don't have to worry about the engine blowing up again. Here are 3 pics of what happened to mine:

Adam,

I am sooo sad and happy for you at the same time. I am going to leave the current engine in the White Shelby and drive it while we put together a complete Aluminator engine and then do a swap, so I gotta round up some dough ! Then the plan is to try and sell the stock engine as a complete unit basically everything left on it. SO my list of stuff to get is long fortunately I already have the Whipple and the block is next, than heads, K-member, Raven's radiator, new oil pump, oil pan, blah blah blah...So I am probably looking at the spring by the time I get everything bought.

Have a great weekend

Andrew

Very nice Andrew. If you need a place to store them let me know. LOL Harley :salute:

Harley,

Thanks for the OFFER !!!

Andrew

Congrats Adam on your Aluminator motor. Hope all goes well with the breakin period. I look forward to seeing what your dyno numbers are going to be .

Also congrats Andrew on your headers. I am sure they will sound awesome.

Scotty :salute:

Archived