TEAM SHELBY FORUM

06 GT-H 358 Quick Flip?

07GTH371

Just saw that #358 is for sale again on Ebay. If I remember right, it sold back in June for around $37,000. Seems kind of quick, does anyone know why?

It looks like Vantage is selling it and I know I've seen some good reviews about him so maybe it was just a good opportunity.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260645920750&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Just saw that #358 is for sale again on Ebay. If I remember right, it sold back in June for around $37,000. Seems kind of quick, does anyone know why?

It looks like Vantage is selling it and I know I've seen some good reviews about him so maybe it was just a good opportunity.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260645920750&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Don, at Vantage, also has a 2007 GTH convertible, CAR #4, listed on Ebay. He has bought and sold a lot of GTHs. Both cars currently for sale are true ex- Executive cars.Great opportunity for someone to get a really low mileage GTH with unique history. Larry

I bid on this car and in the last 10 seconds lost the bid to the current owner Vantage. Just for FYI the car was sold for around $37,200 and I missed the buy by about $100. I talked to the original owner of the car and he truly was a Hertz executive and the car seemed to be right from what he told me. Vantage has the car on their website for about $47K and I for one won't pay that for the car. Good Luck if your bidding.

SVT

The 06 might be a quick flip but the 07 is really interesting, being that it is the #004 car and was owned by the CEO of Hertz. That is Very cool. The only thing I don't get is why the CEO would order his car as an automatic when he could have gotten a standard instead. That would have been super, duper, ultra cool......

But this car is still cool.

QSS

Just got back from looking at both the 2006 and 2007 GTHs that Vantage has for sale. Both are exceptionally nice and not messed with. Both never saw the Hertz rental fleet so appear as new. The price may not be for everyone, but for the right buyer, this is a great opportunity. Both are good cars to test the market as well.

Just got back from looking at both the 2006 and 2007 GTHs that Vantage has for sale. Both are exceptionally nice and not messed with. Both never saw the Hertz rental fleet so appear as new. The price may not be for everyone, but for the right buyer, this is a great opportunity. Both are good cars to test the market as well.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see Don get the near 50G he is looking for with the 06. It would be a great indicator of the future for the Hertz fleet. I just feel it is way to optimistic right now. I nearly bought the 06 in MO with around 4000miles for 30G and it was pretty nice as well. At that price, I could have had SAI throw in the SC package and still had a few thousand left over.

But, like I said, I like the idea that he might get that asking price. lurk.gif

Archived